Hey guys & girls!
Wanted to share one of my tips with you! Has anyone tried Rooibos Tea? It's really good, great for just about anyone, from men to women, children to babies.
- Rooibos contains natural kilojoule (calorie) free sweeteners, and it is therefore a soothing drink for people on a kilojoule (calorie) restricted diet.
- Rooibos is completely pure and natural as it contains no additives, preservatives or colourants.
- Rooibos is naturally caffeine free.
- Rooibos can be strongly recommended for people suffering with irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension, as it contains no caffeine and has a soothing effect on the central nervous system.
- Stomach and indigestive problems such as nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation can also be relieved by drinking caffeine free Rooibos.
- Rooibos has anti-spasmodic properties, and can be used to relieve stomach cramps and colic in infants.
- Rooibos is of benefit in the management of allergies such as hayfever and asthma.
- Rooibos has a soothing effect on the skin, relieving itching and certain skin irritations such as eczema, nappy rash and acne when directly applied to the affected area.
That's just some of the stuff it's good for!! It's also great if you're having trouble drinking the 8 recommended glasses of water each day. Just replace your normal coffee/tea intake with Rooibos.
I've been drinking it for a few weeks now, and it's great not to have so much caffeine in my system! Plus you can still drink it with milk (preferably skim!) and sugar (preferably sweetner!) as well. I find it much nicer than green tea.
Check out the website:
I bought it from my local health food shop, wanting to give just about anything a go.
Hope this helps!! Enjoy.