It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am

Free Newsletter

weight watchers

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:13 am

uum to the post above, I think if anything, TF would have LESS fibre than ww? ppl often have the problem with TF of getting constipated because of the lack of fibre? (and then add fibre to the shakes which is optional) With ww you are eating regular food, and their is fibre in bread, pastas, rice, biscuits, fruit, veg....I would say a LOT more than TF...not that Im advertising it, but maybe do a little more research before deciding its a definate no?? xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby electrongirl » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 am

Thats great that you've made a choice.

The difference between WW & TF is that WW you can follow forever, because its not a diet. No one can live on shakes forever!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:25 am

yeah I agree with that Nikki :) Just giving my opinion re fibre :)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby electrongirl » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:28 am

Playboy_bunny wrote:yeah I agree with that Nikki :) Just giving my opinion re fibre :)

oh yeah, I wasn't having a go at you, just the thought of having those shakes longer than a couple of weeks makes me shudder!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby JL77 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:00 pm

I just looked up the ww web site. Looks intersting. I might do it online though, rather then go to meetings. Last time I did it, I found it to be boring but interesting at least.

Gotta choice between the core plan and points plan now, any opinions?
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby electrongirl » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:58 pm

I prefer the points plan because I like to have that control and that I can eat what I want within reason.

On core theres certain things you aren't supposed to have.

You can always try one then change if its not working!

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby JL77 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:09 pm

electrongirl wrote:I prefer the points plan because I like to have that control and that I can eat what I want within reason.

On core theres certain things you aren't supposed to have.

You can always try one then change if its not working!

Would you be able to do that, doing it online? I thought you would have to choose which one you wanted to do
JEZ

28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby electrongirl » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:15 pm

I'm pretty sure you can change, I use the etools on the website and it has a bit on there where you can change it.

from the site:

So that we can customise the site to fit your needs, select the food plan you’re following:
What to do when you switch plans
Switching between food plans is never a problem. We recommend that you switch week-to-week, rather than day-to-day. Be sure to switch plans on the site, too, so we display the appropriate tools for your plan. Just click on the name of the food plan you're following, which you'll find in the toolbar on the left of most site pages.

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby JL77 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:05 pm

electrongirl wrote:I'm pretty sure you can change, I use the etools on the website and it has a bit on there where you can change it.

from the site:

So that we can customise the site to fit your needs, select the food plan you’re following:
What to do when you switch plans
Switching between food plans is never a problem. We recommend that you switch week-to-week, rather than day-to-day. Be sure to switch plans on the site, too, so we display the appropriate tools for your plan. Just click on the name of the food plan you're following, which you'll find in the toolbar on the left of most site pages.

Thanks heaps
JEZ

28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk