It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:41 am

Free Newsletter

snack attack

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

snack attack

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:31 pm

well, today is the first time in ages i havent gotten home from work and eaten lots of little snacks!! i am hungry - but i am waiting for tea!!! yay! i can do this! :D have only had 4 carrot rings and am sitting here wishing tea would hurry up with a glass of water in my hand. thanks for listening (reading hehe) beck 8)
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby JL77 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:35 pm

well done. you can do it. Trust me if i can you can. I myself are starving and cant wait to dinner.

Although I just put some pineapple in the frezzer for me to snack on.

Do you have any fruit or veg you can snack on rather eat not so good food ??
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:10 pm

Hay I am the same. It is a public holiday over here in WA so I didn't go to work (yeah). I try to keep myself occupied (washing, ironing, cooking etc) but it has just turned 4.00pm and I am hungry - but I know if I have an early dinner - I will go to bed hungry ...... I only have to wait another hour and a half and I can eat - yeah!!

Good on you Beck for not giving into the temptations of eating the bad foods - your dinner will taste much better for it!!!

Michelle
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:28 pm

i have fruit and veg to snack on, i just choose not to eat it... i have made myself a snack container and have portion sizes of things like sakatas and ww biscuits - then i dont go and eat 1/2 a packet of it! made it until tea and tea was yum! thanks for your replies :D:D:D
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby Foreverdieting » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:42 pm

I completely agree ... the easiest way to not keep munching is to keep yourself busy. I have pretty much given up on comming home from work and slouching on the couch, watching TV. Its the worst time ever and resitance and will are so low after a hard day at work. But I find that if I do small chores, move around a bit, get on the internet, play with the dogs or call a friend .. I don't think of snacking all tht much. :)
Goli
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wR90Qrh/]
[/url]
Foreverdieting

Postby Cheeky » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:11 pm

Foreverdieting wrote:I completely agree ... the easiest way to not keep munching is to keep yourself busy. I have pretty much given up on comming home from work and slouching on the couch, watching TV. Its the worst time ever and resitance and will are so low after a hard day at work. But I find that if I do small chores, move around a bit, get on the internet, play with the dogs or call a friend .. I don't think of snacking all tht much. :)

Hi :I agree with you there, althought I must admit I have a piece of fruit mid morning and mid Afternoon.
just so I don't get the hunger feeling.

Cheeky
Cheeky

Postby Cheeky » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:14 pm

corolla_chick wrote:i have fruit and veg to snack on, i just choose not to eat it... i have made myself a snack container and have portion sizes of things like sakatas and ww biscuits - then i dont go and eat 1/2 a packet of it! made it until tea and tea was yum! thanks for your replies :D:D:D

Hi: I usually have a piece of fruit mid morning and afternoon just so I don't get the hunger feelings.

On my diet it is reconmended to have it I am on the Kate Morgan diet although I don't like her recipes.

Cheeky
Cheeky

Re: snack attack

Postby Cheeky » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:15 pm

corolla_chick wrote:well, today is the first time in ages i havent gotten home from work and eaten lots of little snacks!! i am hungry - but i am waiting for tea!!! yay! i can do this! :D have only had 4 carrot rings and am sitting here wishing tea would hurry up with a glass of water in my hand. thanks for listening (reading hehe) beck 8)

Hi: Congratulations.

I always have a piece of fruit mid morning and Afternoon just so I don't get the hunger feeling.

Cheeky
Cheeky

Return to Weight loss Talk