It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Free Newsletter

11 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ally » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:21 am

awww she is lovely!! thanks for the link Tegan!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Re: 11 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Postby HappyBella55 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:47 am

lng86 wrote:Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that there are only 11 weeks until Christmas. If you are stressing about your weight... Remember that you have the potential to lose up to 11kg (in a healthy manner) by then. That is almost two dress sizes!

People will eat mud in order to lose weight... So if you are determined and motivated enough to take control of your own life - you will achieve anything you set your mind to!

Have a vision of yourself (perhaps an old photograph of you at your goal weight... or an outfit that you want to wear) to keep you motivated throughout your entire weight loss journey.

Feel free to share your vision on here! It not only provides inspiration individually... But much motivation for the entire group!

REMEMBER - ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR OWN LIFE!

(This might sound extremely Jenny Craig... And it is... Because I am officially a consultant!!! However, this advice is the main reason I now weigh 25kg lighter! Have belief in yourself - anything is possible!!!).

Lauren Thank you for this very inspiring and motivating pep talk. You have fueled the fire even more.

My vision is to lose 6kgs and go down a dress size. I have this gorgeous Bebe dress that is a size 12 (which I wore once this time last year), which I am motivated and driven to fit into again in time for christmas.

We are having the whole family round for chrissy, and my sister and her partner will be flying back from London to be here with us. I want her to be amazed with my transformation, I too want people making comments that I'm looking well and want to be happy to poise for photos, not standing on the sideline or taking them because I'm to scared to have any evidence of the fact that I've allowed myself to get to this point.

This is what's driving me. I will be wearing my Bebe dress, I didn't spend over $170 just to let it sit in my wardrob collecting dust :( I will be wearing it. I'm imagining myself wearing it everyday, and I believe if you imagine - it will happen. Visualise and think thin :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:46 am

what a gorgeous doggy !!
kate_turner2000

Postby natalee10 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:00 pm

ahhh too soon. good motivation though! thanks for the reminder.
natalee10

Postby shelbel » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:09 pm

Lauren you are so going to be the bomb at inspiring your clients! :wink:

I dont have a vision for christmas as such because i wont be seeing my family at xmas as they live on the other side of the country, my vision is for summer, and the new year, being comfortable in a singlet without feeling like a heffer, cute little shorts, (but not too short!) Pretty summer dresses, etc, you get the drift.

I just want to feel comfy in my own skin and have some confidance in myself. In know alot of that comes from within, but it think it will much easier if the outside is up to scratch! LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Arrrghh! 11 weeks left to go! this year has gone way to quickly!
I hope that i can be down to 85kg by christmas and feel better about myself. I guess i better start doing more exercise then :D
Good luck to everyone with their goals. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
tanya

Postby Chelle » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:29 pm

Thank's lauren that was great advice you be a super JC Consultant.

11 Week till christmas, I'm going well with pressies this year, I've only got hubby, mum & step dad to go. I got the big ones out of the way, my 2 boy's & 8 nices & 2 nepthew's & step brother done.

Teagan what a beautiful breed of dog I can't wait until I see pic's when you get it.
Chelle

11 weeks till Xmas

Postby maree48 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:37 pm

My God, it would be lovely to lose 11 kg by Xmas. I'd better get off this computer and walk my golden retriever every day. Actually she walks me!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wepT2yg/]
[/url]

Never, ever give up.
Maree - doing Weight Watchers
maree48

Postby lng86 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:01 pm

Aww... thank you to everyone who commented!

You all have awesome goals... Which can and will be achieved!!!

Best wishes,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:00 am

Sorry for hijacking your thread Lauren :oops:

But I did post my goals!!!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby ali » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:14 am

Christmas has been the last thing on my mind at the moment and boy does it come around fast when you are not thinking about it! Aagh!

I hope to be around 55kgs by Christmas, which means losing 5kgs! Eek!

I also hope to be able to wear a bikini at the beach with my bf and know that I look fab!

I also want to be able to wear cute little short shorts and singlets and look hot! Without any wobbly bits to worry about!

Thanks for the inspiring post Lauren, and getting all our butts moving!

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all reach our goals! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk