It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:14 am

Free Newsletter

SUCCESS

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

SUCCESS

Postby Mags » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:49 pm

I'm so proud of myself
Lats Friday I decided to go a week without chocolate, I cut down the coke aswell but went completley without chocolate andI decided tonight would be my little splurge when I could get a chocolate for after dinner.

My mum and I went into town, ate pasta and this really nice little cafe then walked our blue boys up to coldrock to get desert.
I've been looking forward to it all week, thought I'd pig out and no. I ate about a third of it and threw the rest out. Now I actually feel like I've eaten a family sized block when I actually only had a few mouthfuls of icecream.

So thats it for another week, only this week I'm cutting out coke aswell, the week after I'll stop all softdrinks.
Mags

Postby oostevens » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:15 pm

that is amazing! you should be so proud of yourself. you are doing extraordinarily well :)

dont you feel great! I know when i had kfc the other day that i felt horrible. it tasted yuck! i hadn't had takeaway fastfood for 2 or so months and only had it out of necessity.

You go girl about cutting back on sweets like that, it saves you money and u feel so much better about yourself :)

congrats again!
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Mags » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:31 am

Thing is, I only joined this forum last week. I looked through it for a while and relised I have absolutley no excuse and to stop trying to pass off "I'll eat healthy tomorow" as a reason to go eat on more chocolate bar.
Plus I've been eating way healthier without even meaning to, because I'm not looking for sweet stuff all the time I'm eating much more raw fruit and veg and actually enjoyed some nuts the other day, I usually hate nuts. It also meant I ate less and less each day so when we went to dinner tonight I enjoyed my food and didn't even finish it because my stomach is already shrinking as its used to me snacking on small amoutns of food all day.

Hardest thing I've done all week is stand in line at the checkouts looking at all those chocolates going "just one of those couldn't hurt" I'm a sucker for the impulse racks so I ended up getting a chuppa-chup just to get it off my mind but I figure thats okay.
Mags

Re: SUCCESS

Postby help6363 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 am

Mags wrote:I'm so proud of myself
Lats Friday I decided to go a week without chocolate, I cut down the coke aswell but went completley without chocolate andI decided tonight would be my little splurge when I could get a chocolate for after dinner.

My mum and I went into town, ate pasta and this really nice little cafe then walked our blue boys up to coldrock to get desert.
I've been looking forward to it all week, thought I'd pig out and no. I ate about a third of it and threw the rest out. Now I actually feel like I've eaten a family sized block when I actually only had a few mouthfuls of icecream.

So thats it for another week, only this week I'm cutting out coke aswell, the week after I'll stop all softdrinks.

WELL DONE!!!! :D

That's great!!!
help6363

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:47 am

oh cold rock is the bomb! im glad you had a nice time, you are doing well :)
kate_turner2000

Postby corolla_chick » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:21 pm

congrats. and a chuppa chup is much better than a chocolate :D
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby matchbox » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:52 am

nice work!! :D
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:51 pm

Good on you :D
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby rivenriver » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:32 am

Wooo! High five to that!!!!!!!! Go you!!!!!!
rivenriver

Return to Weight loss Talk