It is currently Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:46 pm
Rissa wrote:1. Just because I walk past the kitchen, does not mean I have to go into it.
2. Food doesn't talk to me, begging me to eat it - those little voices I hear are all in my head. Be quiet, leftover chocolate cake!
3. The way to my heart is no longer through my stomach - it's through my purse. Ka-ching!
4. Vegatables are my new best friend. They are boring and tasteless, but I won't hurt their feelings by telling them that.
5. I will drink as much water as is humanly possible. It's cheap, easily accessible and goes with all the clothes in my wardrobe.
6. It is possible to walk past fast food and take-away shops. I just put on my blindfold, and hope I don't walk into oncoming traffic.
7. I will exercise every day. No matter what...well, unless it is raining, or too hot, or too cold, or I can't be bothered walking to the gym....that's how dedicated I am.
8. Every little bit of exercise helps. That's why I make sure to walk to the shops to buy that block of chocolate instead of driving there.
9. The chained lock I have put around my fridge is more for its protection than my own. Now to lock up the cooking utensils...
10. I like to have fun with things and laugh at myself. That's why I made this list. Please take it in the manner it was intended - just a lighthearted look at what's going on in my head.
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 3 guests