It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Free Newsletter

Gym workout plan help!

A place for gym junkies to talk gym.

Moderator: Moderators

Gym workout plan help!

Postby phip » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am

Hi! I would like to ask for an advice. I've started going to the gym about 2 months ago, but I'm not that happy with the results. I've changed the gym but still I don't think the program is that good designed for me. Can somebody help?
I am a 26y old female, 160cm tall, 54 kg. I am happy with my body and muscle structure in general, except the thighs and the bum. I would like to make my thighs smaller, especially from the outer, side area and of course to lift my bum a bit, although is ok lifted now already. So the thighs are the biggest problem. Can somebody recommend me the best workout plan for that, ie how much and what kind of cardio and then what kind of weight lifting exercises?
Thank you.
phip

Re: Gym workout plan help!

Postby yogibbear » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:24 am

Any cardio... it's all cardio.

Thighs = squats and lunges with either dumbbells or barbells whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Don't use a dumb machine. And just get one of the gym ppl to show you how to do them if you're not feeling confident. Also just start with very light weights to get your form right. Then move up to weights that get the right reps i.e. 12-15 @ you are dying, but it's still possible.
yogibbear

Return to Gym Junkies Club