It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:06 am

Free Newsletter

What shoes to you use or recommend? HELP!

A place for gym junkies to talk gym.

Moderator: Moderators

What shoes to you use or recommend? HELP!

Postby FatFreeMum2B » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey everyone,
I've placed this question in two different categories on this forum as I'd really appreciate some help!
I have bough two different kinds of shoes and both have given me HUGE blisters on my feet (on to the point where it a huge bubble on my toe and looks disgusting!)
I have bought a cheap pair from k-mart and I thought thats why so I went out and bought a pair of Lynx thinking they were a better brand but obviously not :(

So here is my question!
Just wanting to know what shoes you use for the gym/walking or running everyday, where and how much they cost and have you had any troubles with them?
I go to the gym 5 days a week and also throw in a few run/walks during the week and weekend.
I live in Brisbane Australia if that makes any difference.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Exercising for 49 Kilo's
Next Goal - 52 Kilo's
FatFreeMum2B

Re: What shoes to you use or recommend? HELP!

Postby fitbody52 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey There, I recommend a good pair of cross training shoes, you should be able to get something like this from any of your top brands like Nike, New Balance, Adidas ect....make sure you have a good snug fit, good ankle support, because you'll be moving in all kinds of direction, that's why support is crucial. I like cross-trainers, because you can do just about anything in them. You can run in them, but if you do much running, then I'd recommend just running shoes for that.....hope this helps, Ronald.
fitbody52

Return to Gym Junkies Club