It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:51 am

Free Newsletter

Does anyone else do curves?

A place for gym junkies to talk gym.

Moderator: Moderators

Does anyone else do curves?

Postby vanessa0305 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:06 am

I joined the Curves in the next town in October last year. I was just wondering if anyone else is doing The Curves Workout?
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:24 am

Deb does!!! good on you vanessa i hope you enjoy it!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:14 pm

My mum goes to curves, but I don't think that I would use it I just can't get around the idea that you work out in a circle, swap machines, for 30 minutes, I mean there is no weights, no treadmills or bikes & you don't do any areobics, no where to do sit ups or pushups, does it really work??? Not that I have ever walked into one of those curves places I have only heard what my mum has told me, so I am only going by her opion, but it is good for her age.

I like the feeling that I have done a good work out, after I have sweat comming out of me, & the next day my muscles are sore abit because I know that I have pushed myself to my limit at the gym.
I love my weight's I can do 65 Kg in the legs & 40Kg in arm's & once my body gets use to it I up my level (weight's).
Chelle

Postby slimmindown » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:10 am

yeah I do the curves workout,3 to 4 times a week, and love it I certainly work up a sweat with my workout and on the cardio stations do high impact aerobics to get my heart rate up to fat burning mode.. my curves lets me do more than 30 mins, so I do 4 circuits but I dont think this is the norm.

Since I joined last November i have lost over 100 cm all over so I think it is a great workout if you put your all into it, after all it is acardio workout designed to loose weight and cm's and it works for me.. :D

I do do other exercise like swimming and walking but curves is a great place to get fit and loose weight for anyone contemplating it :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby vanessa0305 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 pm

I have to agree I have lost so much since I started. I do swim once a week as well and go to curves 4 times a week and have lost a hell of a lot and am down to a loose size 14 from a size 20. I am surprised it didn't take more work or more time but I am a very happy person and love my Curves!
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby slimmindown » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:09 am

you are doing a great job Vanessa keep it up. Curves rules 8) 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Return to Gym Junkies Club