It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Kim's Maintenance Progress

For those who have reached their target weight and want to stay there.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ally » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:46 am

Have a great time Kim and enjoy your time out mate!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:19 pm

Not quite time for a weigh in update but I do have some other news.

The fabulous crew at weightloss.com.au have done an article on my weight loss journey and if you are interested you can view it here :arrow: http://www.weightloss.com.au/weight-loss-success.htm

Keep up the great work everyone! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby slimmindown » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:28 pm

Kim your like a celebrity :D :lol:

that was a great to read, well done on everything you've achieved so far,and they are so right in saying how much you help all us still on our weight loss journey, and those also maintaining.

congratulations , they certainly have recognised someone worthy, in you Kim.
I love how you can roll the mouse over your pic to see your before and after pic 8)
You look great
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby SarahC » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:39 pm

Very cool! A fitting tribute to all your efforts and results, and all the support you have given to everyone here 8)
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:54 pm

ive been checking it out lately to see if you had been featured yet! yay!! well done kim you deserve the praise and recognition for such a great achievement :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:04 am

Aww thanks chaps! :oops:

The support you all give me is just as appreciated.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 pm

Ok so I think I missed the boat on this one!!!

Kim you look fantastic!! To have your story on the site like that must feel fantastic and the icing on your weight loss journey cake!! You deserve all the praise my dear!! take a bow and bask in your own glory as you certainly are an encouragement to all of us here!!! MMMMwwwaahhhhhh!!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:41 pm

WOHOOO kim U are a celebrity and deffinately an inspriration to us all on here
CONGRATS
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby KimE » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:06 pm

:D Thanks for your kind words. I was surprised and pleased when Scott asked me, it's a bit exciting really. :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby KimE » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:47 am

31st December.

Started at 57.8 kgs ended at 58.4 kgs which is a gain of 0.6kgs. What a month! I have been all over the place in terms of weight I can tell you but I never let the exercise slip so I think that is what kept the gain so low. I did get up to 59.1kgs at one stage so managed to pull that back somehow.

I am quite pleased with the results as I gave myself leeway to have whatever I liked over the last 3 weeks. I said to my hubby at one stage if something is on offer and I want it I am going to have it as it was all too difficult with the amount of stuff going around and the lunches etc. I did have days of being a total goody good and that obviously helped as well.

What I have learnt from this month:

1) I can still eat lots of nibblies/finger food before I realise I am full it must be something about that sort of food it seems to take a long time to fill me which means I can eat way more than I should before I even realise it. Need to watch this when in this situation.

2) eating foods with a higher fat and/or sugar content than I am used to makes me feel bloated for a day or two after eating them....this only happens if I have eaten a lot :oops: . I feel like I am carrying the food around in a pouch for a day or so and don't feel very hungry the next morning.

3) eating after dinner is a habit and I don't need any more food. This little habit has started creeping back in and the last couple of days I haven't done it through a conscious effort.

All in all I am quite pleased with my progress over this month and now have maintained my maintenance goal for 2 months and with one of them being the christmas month it gives me good hope that I can continue.

The month ahead I am looking to get back on track with eating. Knock any silly habits out that have crept in. Continue with the exercise I am doing.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:51 am

hey kim
i can totally relate to the points you have made above. i find that too after letting myself eat whatever i wanted over the past month. even sometimes i have felt sick in the stomach and a few people have suggested its just my body not used to those types of foods anymore. so i can see why that might be the case. you are doing so well. i love reading both you and sarahs progress :) and well done for keeping up with the exercise :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:13 pm

That is some great points you have made Kim!! I know exactly where you are coming from!!! Thanks for writing them down and sharing them with us as it has certainly helped me clarify a few things in my own mind!!!

I also wanted to say congratulations Kim on maintaining your goal for 7 weeks now....you have had a fantastic journey and the things you learn and share along the way are certainly helpful!!! Thanks mate and well done!!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:10 am

Cheers Ally and Kate. :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby SarahC » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:51 am

Well done Kim for keeping under your goal... especially over Christmas! I can identify with all of your points, particularly eating after dinner, as I do this all the time. It is only habit that makes it happen, no other reason :roll:

Keep up the good work :D
SarahC

Postby Ally » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:53 am

I think it is one of the hardest to break Sarah! I have often sat and "come to" while eating something after dinner and think, 'why am I eating this. I am not hungry'....it annoys me sometimes!! Keep going Sarah, you can get through this!!! (Hey I can too!)
[/url]
Ally

PreviousNext

Return to The Maintenance Crew