It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:15 am

Free Newsletter

Kim's Maintenance Progress

For those who have reached their target weight and want to stay there.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:51 pm

well done kim you are so inspiring :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:39 pm

Gosh Kim....I didn't realise that 12 weeks had passed already!! Well done mate and you achieved all your goals in that time!! Thanks for sharing it all with us...it has sure been great to see your progress and know that it can be done with sensible eating and exercise habits!!! Thanks mate!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:45 pm

Well done Kim :) Even though I've only been on the forums for a month or so, I've enjoyed reading your posts and you've offered me so much good advice and encouragement :)
Your determination and success as a result of this has inspired me so much!
Here's to another 12 weeks (and another, and another!) of your weight being maintained!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:28 pm

Congratulations Kim for making the 12 week mark - woohoo :D Thanks for updating us with your progress! This maintenance thing is a big learning process... sounds like you have learnt a lot, and have set up habits that are going to ensure that you maintain your weight for a long time to come! Well done :D
SarahC

Postby KimE » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:53 pm

Thanks everyone! :D

Yeah 12 weeks goes by fast these days that's for sure, thanks for your support, much appreciated.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby KimE » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:14 am

I'm off for the weekend to stay at a hotel in the city for 2 nights and see Eric Clapton in concert on Sunday night. Yayyy the plan is to enjoy being with Frank, relax, use the gym and pool (provided I find bathers today), have room service, go to the art gallery, walk everywhere, drink champagne, wear my new shorts (hehe they're tiny!), relax some more.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and see you on Monday, gots the day off....yippeeee! :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby SarahC » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:14 am

Have a great weekend Kim! Enjoy the concert and the hotel - I am jealous :D Hopefully it won't be 38 degrees like they are saying! Lucky there is a pool lol.
SarahC

Postby Ally » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:19 am

Could always just swim in your birthday suit Kim!!! Management probably will frown on it, but I bet Frank will love it!!! :P
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:57 pm

Wooohoo, sounds like you're in for a fantastic weekend, Kim! A great treat for you. Have loads of fun and enjoy the concert :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby KimE » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:28 pm

Hello I'm back. Well this certainly is a busy forum and I will never catch up with everything that I have missed so I will just start again from here. Did manage to say hi to all the new faces and set up a new kms challenge so I'm not a complete slacker! :lol:

Well we ended up staying an extra night at the hotel and I went to work straight from there this morning....will be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight though. We had a wonderful weekend and I managed to get some new bathers after all.

Saturday got there and unpacked, rested, checked everything out, went over the road and bought some spiffy champagne and wine, came back ordered a huge 3 course dinner...and watched a movie called The Prestige with Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale.

Sunday up early for a workout (me not hubby). Down for a breakfast of poached eggs (me and hubby)and then walked and walked and walked and shopped. Frank got some new Smith Serpico sunglasses that look great but then they should for that price! I got chocolate! :lol: Walked back to hotel, went for a swim and a sauna. Decided to stay another night at this time so told reception and all was OK. Room service. Off to the concert which was FANTASTIC. It was unreal to finally hear Eric Clapton doing live all the classic songs we love. Was a great concert and Frank is still freaking out over it. Walked back to hotel from concert and then to bed.

Monday up early for a workout. Down for breakfast. Out for a walk around the yarra and then jumped on a ferry to Williamstown and back again. Got a bit sunburnt but was glad I wasn't wearing the shorts and tank top I was gonna wear, so not too bad. Got back ordered late lunch. Napped, woke up hot, realised we hadn't set the air con in the room! :roll: Watched the movie Saw III (very gory and creepy). Tried to watch movie called Kenny and it didn't work. Watched Desperate Housewives instead for the first time and I think we are now hooked....oh dear. Bed.

It was a wonderful long weekend and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I didn't worry over the food so much as I still got in plenty of exercise and I also weighed in at 56.9kgs on Saturday so don't mind putting on a little weight. Chocolate isn't the best way to do this but back on track today with my usual eating.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:30 pm

Wow, sounds like you had a fantastic extended weekend, Kim!! Very relaxing, and you got some exercise in too :D Woohoo! You deserved a nice break, sounds like it's refreshed you, that's for sure!! :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Ally » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:41 am

Wow Kim, I felt like I had worked out just reading your post!! Whew sounds like a full on weekend! Glad you guys had a great time and that the concert was all you expected and more!

Yep Desperate Housewives gets you in like that!! I am really dirty as Wednesday nights is jammed packed with Heroes and Prison break, and then on channel 10 House is starting again and Medium is on!! GRRRR and my video player isn't working!!! Ho hum what a life!! LOL
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:40 am

hey kim sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! i loved how you wrote that frank got new sunglasses and you got chocolate lol. but i cant believe you didnt watch kenny! its the funniest movie ever and i kinda felt sorry for poor kenny :( one of the best aussie movies ive seen in yonks anyway!

well doen for making use of the facilities at the hotel and enjoy getting back into routine at home :)
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:34 am

Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend Kim :D The concert sounds great! I love live music too - there's nothing better than hearing your favourite songs sung live 8)
SarahC

Postby KimE » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:25 pm

Thanks guys it was great! 2 days back at work and relaxed Kim has been knocked right out again. :roll: Oh well only 2 days till the weekend. :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

PreviousNext

Return to The Maintenance Crew