It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Free Newsletter

Sarah's Maintenance Plan

For those who have reached their target weight and want to stay there.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:18 pm

Hiya Sarah!
Good to hear a report from you, they're always so interesting! Don't stress too much about the diet - at least you're doing all your exercise!

I bet you're looking forward to the new gym, that is soo cheap!! I pay $48 per month and that's one of our better priced gyms in the state!! Body Balance will be great for you after your tough workouts, will help to lengthen out your muscles again :D

Just a question - how many kJ's on average do you eat per day?? I know you're staggering it at the moment but what's your average?

Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:01 am

:cry: :cry: Good question! I just had a flip through my food diary.... I've been struggling to keep it under 8000kJ a day for quite some time now :shock: The number of days of 9000kJ or more is not worth mentioning! I am such a pig :cry:

:oops: Oops - they gym price was meant to be per fortnight not per month. Per month that would be very cheap indead!

I will be good to be able to go to some classes in the evening though. And it's closer to home so I won't have as far to drive. I could even walk there if the weather allows :)
SarahC

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:17 pm

You do a tonne of exercise though, Sarah! So your body is probably telling you that you NEED that 8000kJ!

Oooh ok, I was thinking WOAH Sarah's gym is so CHEAP!! Sounds like you'll be able to mix up your gym routine a bit and try some new things which is always good :D Have fun with it :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby KimE » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:24 pm

Hi Sarah

Looks like you are still as strong as ever with the exercise and doing very well under the 50kg goal you set. I actually read your gym price as per fortnight for some reason....my brain just wouldn't believe there was a cheap gym out there. I have decided that they should all be affiliated so you can go to any damn gym you want, this would be so much easier. I too changed gyms and am hoping to get to some of the classes too.

Your weight training program certainly is a busy one and you should see some results from that I reckon so let us know how you go. I find when doing weights regularly my metabolism keeps ticking over nicely.

Keep up the great work, oh and Tilly is georgous.

:D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby SarahC » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:49 am

That would be great if you could go to any gym you wanted! You could go to a different one each day of the week :D

As for the massive kJ intake, I don't know if it's the excercise making me want to eat it all, or my silly messed up brain that can't stop thinking about food! Maybe I do so much excercise to make up for all the food. I am still confused as to whether the chicken or the egg came first :?
SarahC

Postby Dee » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:55 am

It's also winter - so you'll find you want more food at the moment than you might have during the summer months Sarah.

Still with all that excersize you're doing, the few extra kjs are NOT going to be a big deal - so long as you're still monitoring it.
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby SarahC » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:59 am

Thanks Dee. Good to see you again!

It would be good to eat less and excercise less. I will get there eventually *sigh*.

The weather is depressing though. I get sore eyes now whenever the sun comes out as I'm not used to it :roll:
SarahC

Postby KimE » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:51 pm

LOL Sarah I know exactly what you mean. My brain always tells me I can eat more due to the exercise I do. Then when you don't put on any weight you think it is true...until it catches up. :roll:
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby SarahC » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:11 pm

Quick update... I finally heard from Othello this morning :shock: I don't know if anyone saw it mentioned on the news, but what's happened is that the QE2 has been sold and it is going to become a floating hotel in Dubai as of 2009! Anyway I think that has stressed him out a bit (or a lot!) and he's been having in negotiations to try and extend his time onboard. He's pretty attached to the ship, having worked on it for over 10 years, so he's trying get maximum time onboard, while he still can! Which means not much leave.... so, I won't be going overseas to visit, at least not in the next few months.

Feeling so much better this morning though, like a weight's been lifted. At least I know what is happening and I can plan my own holidays :)

Got a pic... took this in Feb 05 from HMAS Watson, on south head in Sydney. I like it anyway...

Sad :(
SarahC

Postby milkyway » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:15 pm

I am so happy you finally heard from him! No doubt he'll have some big decisions to make in the future. It's a beautiful ship - I've had a dream of sailing on it, but that will probably never happen :( *sigh*
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:48 pm

thanks for sharing the pic sarah it looks unreal. at least you heard from him and know whats happening now... hawaii here you come!

i didnt hear about it going to dubai to become a hotel. it seems to happen to all those big ships hey.
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:23 pm

hey sarah, that's a great pic! i'm glad that you've got a better idea of what's happening - it's so hard when you just don't know what's going on.

where do you think you'll go for your holidays?
sassi

Postby KimE » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:49 pm

Great pic Sarah and Frank and I saw it (for the life of me can't remember where, maybe Perth??). Anyway it is a big ship and I had heard it was to become a floating hotel. Good that you heard from Othello and you know what is going on there.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:43 pm

Hey Sarah!
Bet that was a load of your mind, hearing from Othello, hey!? Sorry to hear he's been under that stress and you won't be able to see him for a bit :( Hopefully he gets what he wants and can stay on board :)
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:55 am

Thanks guys :D Yes it is a relief now that I have at least heard from him! He sounds as if he's been a bit thrown by the ship being sold. At worst, I'll be able to see him when the ship comes to Australia next Feb (still 7 months away!! :shock: )

I'm thinking of jumping on a train and heading up to Darwin. I just feel like going on a train, and going somewhere WARM! :)
SarahC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maintenance Crew