It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:09 am

Free Newsletter

rock bottom

The place to get tips and advice on how to get the most out of this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

rock bottom

Postby moni » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:18 pm

ihve never been this bi g in my life have tried numerous diets but have trouble staying focussed and lack motivation.i am looking for a supportive pall that can offer me some help in this difficult battle of the bulge

Re: rock bottom

Postby Cac33 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:47 am

Well you have come to the right place, this forum is extremely supportive & motivating. Have a read of some of the others stories & to see that you're not the only one who has hit rock bottom. We are all in this together, if you ever need to vent, want some encouragement or anything just post a thread.

Chin up & know that you have made the first step by coming here, now all you need to do is kick start your lifestyle change & your on the way to a slimmer new you. :D

Shout out if you need anything

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70

Re: rock bottom

Postby Tarz » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:05 am

Hi Moni,

Welcome to the forum, you'll definately find the support you need here! How much weight are you looking at losing? And do you have support at home? Having support at home makes a huge difference.
Have a look around the forum and you'll find lots of tips and advice, also start up a progress thread for yourself so we can help you along by making suggestions to you.
First thing you will want to do is have a look at why you are the way you are. Do you not exercise, do you eat badly or do you eat fine but portion badly (thats my downfall), once you find where your problem area is tackle it. Different things work for everyone.
Good luck with your weightloss, look forward in being part of your journey to a new and happy you. Give me a shout if you need anything.

Return to Forum Help