It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Free Newsletter

Update on weightloss.com.au and forum Sept 2014

The place to get tips and advice on how to get the most out of this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Update on weightloss.com.au and forum Sept 2014

Postby admin » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm

A question was raised about email alerts by a new user - spanish girl.
We are relaunching this website with a brand new design in a couple of weeks. It has been a mammoth task in converting over 1500 pages over to the new format but we are nearly there.
In saying that, the forum section we have not touched as this is a separate big job, but wanted to let you know that we will be looking at this after the launch.
We will assess what we need and don't need and what functions are out there that we can use.
As this is your forum, let me know what we should have on our list so when we review in a month or so we can capture what you want.
Just post any ideas on this thread.
Cheers
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Re: Update on weightloss.com.au and forum Sept 2014

Postby DD Diva » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:51 pm

An "edit" option/button pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! Often, I make some whoopsies and it would be good to be able to edit them; sure makes it easier than cringing every time I re-read the post.

That'd be awesome!!! :wink: :D
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 pm

DD Diva wrote:An "edit" option/button pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! Often, I make some whoopsies and it would be good to be able to edit them; sure makes it easier than cringing every time I re-read the post.

I knew you would post this request Josie...see dreams do come true - maybe! :lol:

A chat room would be nice.
And if you can give us all a self re-edit button except Josie that would be fun to watch! :shock: :lol: :wink:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Blitz wrote:
DD Diva wrote:An "edit" option/button pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! Often, I make some whoopsies and it would be good to be able to edit them; sure makes it easier than cringing every time I re-read the post.

I knew you would post this request Josie...see dreams do come true - maybe! :lol:

A chat room would be nice.
And if you can give us all a self re-edit button except Josie that would be fun to watch! :shock: :lol: :wink:

Kim

Am I that transparent???!!! :oops: :lol:

Oh come on now......you couldn't, wouldn't, would you??? (forget little ol' me!!!) :cry:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:39 am

DD Diva wrote:Am I that transparent???!!! :oops: :lol:

Oh come on now......you couldn't, wouldn't, would you??? (forget little ol' me!!!) :cry:

:twisted: :lol:

hey Josie...I just noticed on your ticker that your goal is to lose 66.6kg (ending up at 60kg).
My goal was to lose 87kg and end up weighing 66.7kg...
but I ended up over shooting it by one gram so that when I reached goal I weighed in at 66.6kg!
When a friend of mine heard that my finally weight was 66.6kg quipped "The Weight of the Beast" (666 being the Mark of the Beast)!

Kim
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:30 am

Blitz wrote:hey Josie...I just noticed on your ticker that your goal is to lose 66.6kg (ending up at 60kg).
My goal was to lose 87kg and end up weighing 66.7kg...
but I ended up over shooting it by one gram so that when I reached goal I weighed in at 66.6kg!
When a friend of mine heard that my finally weight was 66.6kg quipped "The Weight of the Beast" (666 being the Mark of the Beast)!

Kim

666 yep....never thought about that...must be devil in me!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:27 am

At least your are getting rid of that devil of weight - I was left with it only that devil of weight! :lol: :wink:

Kim
Blitz

Return to Forum Help