It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Perfect in my imperfections!

A place to put inspiring pictures, quotes and stories to give us all a lift.

Moderator: Moderators

Perfect in my imperfections!

Postby Louise(: » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 am

I'm really big on inspiration, i find inspiration somewhere or in someone everyday and i just thought id share as much of this as i can with you guys! It'll be pretty random but i hope somebody else can find some inspiration in the same things as me...

"You Don't drown by falling in the water, You drown by staying there"

"Your goals, minus your doubts = Your reality"

No one can make you feel inferior without your permission

If you regret the past and worry about the future, you will struggle with the present

The grass wasn't any greener on the other side, but once i made it to the other side i embraced that plain ol grass a hell of alot more!

Instead of giving myself reasons why i cant, i give myself reasons why i can... because i can!

Control your mind or it will control you

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going

A really great motivational video! Definitely worth watching..... A 'failure' is never a failure, but a rocky patch on the road to success, a reason to try harder next time and a strengthening lesson to help you stay strong and focussed!

http://www.facebook.com/Siryn?ref=ts#!/ ... 523&ref=mf
Louise(:

Re: Perfect in my imperfections!

Postby Louisa89 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:30 am

Those sentences are so true!! It made to think about somethings in my life I haven´t done for thid or that reason and I truly regret that :( That is why these two were the most meaningfull to me

No one can make you feel inferior without your permission

If you regret the past and worry about the future, you will struggle with the present
Louisa89

Return to Inspiration