It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:16 am

Free Newsletter

fish oils CLA??

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

fish oils CLA??

Postby mimosa8 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:56 pm

has anyone used these products and have they found them beneficial to their weight loss or overall health?

I have read in some forums that CLA helps burn brown fat.

I sometimes use fish oils for joint pain and it helps with that.
mimosa8

Postby mimosa8 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:29 am

I have been reading about fish oils, omega 3 and 6. they are the good fats in the diet and help burn more fat. They still have calories (50 per serve) but act as antioxidants and assist with helping joint and skin, mood stabilising effects. They often use this as an adjunct therapy in psychaitry.

Still dont know that much about CLA.

Flax seed oil is also good i have read. it is great to add to shakes and has a pleasant nutty flavour.
mimosa8

Postby pete » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:35 pm

Hi,I have been using Omega 3 for many years now it has certainly helped with weight loss, reduced my high cholesterol and arthritis too! I have also found bee pollen to be very beneficial as it is the natures most perfect food supplying vitamins ,minerals,amino acids,enzymes.......and surpresses the appetite. I take them when ever i feel hungry.The hunger goes and i find they are also a great source of energy. I use FLP brand they are the real deal.You can get them at []www.aloe4u.myflpbiz.com
pete

Return to Ask the Mob