It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

LUPIN8

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

LUPIN8

Postby bernard » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:59 am

I recently purchased a great product in Western Australia called Lupin8 which you ad to all your cooking. We have been using it for a month now and we have lost a large amount of weight . It is really great but am having problems finding it in Victoria i need help in locating it. We have thrown out the container and as such do not know who makes it can anyone help us find it here in Melbourne.
It is withouth the best product we have ever had
bernard

Postby Fiona25 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:11 am

What about buying it online? I'm sure if you google it you will find an online store that sells it.
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby bernard » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:40 pm

Managed to get more Lupin8 by post from Western Australia. We have now been using it for almost 3 months and all the family have lost a considerable amount of weight. We use the lupin8 in all our cooking. The Kids love it in scrambled eggs in particular. We actually use it in all our cooking now. I asked why it is not available in Victoria and they told me that they could not meet the demand in WA but expect it to be available in the rest of the country sometim this year. I would strongly recommend it to all.
Also have found the Diabetic living magazine very useful as well with very well informed articles in an unbiased format that is it is not geared to any form of advertising material
cheers
bernard

Postby hotmumma » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:53 pm

What is it? I've tried googling it but can't find anything...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wYcM3jX/]
[/url]
hotmumma

lupin8

Postby bernard » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Lupin8 is a powder that you add to all your cooking. The ingredients are all natural and are made from LKF(LUPIN KERNAL FLOUR), Corn flour maize, oat bran, rice meal and psyllium.

the label says "it kills off snack attacks, low gi helps reduce total ldl cholesterol rich in protein omegas 3 and 6 niacin antioxidants iron zinc potassium and vitamin e the inclusion of lupin8 in your daily diet can be shown to reduce the blood glucose response and the insulin response importantly lupin8 beneficially influences satisty(appetite supression) helping you control the urge to snack between meals"

We now use it in all our cooking last night we had a seafood curry with four tablespoons of Lupin8 in it and not only did it fill us up it really was great tasting.
It is also great in scrambled eggs,

hope this helps
bernard

Postby hotmumma » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Thanks for that info, sounds good. Where did you buy it from?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wYcM3jX/]
[/url]
hotmumma

Re: LUPIN8

Postby LaurenJ » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Hello. I found this website a few minutes ago, when I googled Lupin8 to find out about it. I just bought a jar of it in Perth from a You Can Bake It store, the lady there was telling me all about it, and how its a new product from the Eastern States. I havent tried it yet, but Im glad to hear it really does work. I have about 40kg to lose.
Image Me BeforeImageMe After
LaurenJ

Postby ali76 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Lauren, do you remember what the website was?? I'd love to read more about it...

Cheers!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby LaurenJ » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:53 pm

According to the literature I got with the product the website is http://www.lupin8.com.au , but when I tried to go there I got the unavailable message....the first choice for lupin8 information is this website.
Image Me BeforeImageMe After
LaurenJ

Postby bernard » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:02 pm

Have been on Lupin8 now for just on 7 weeks. Use it in most cooking (which you cant taste) and have lost 9kilos without much change to by diet.
Just bought a jar from Health shop in Richmond and noticed they have a 1300 number now for orders 1300887028.
Am happy that its not another shake suppliment but all natural
good luck
bernard

Postby sallyt » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:29 am

Hi all really great site love it.
I have been using Lupin8 for about two weeks and wow its great couldnt agree more with your comments. My local Health food store put me onto it . I find that I just cant eat between meals anymore. The best thing is that I have been using it in all the cooking and the hubby dosent know i am using it and he seems to have cut back on the ice cream and cake after dinner also. What he dosent know wont hurt him. I pay $24 for a tub and it goes a long way. I dont like it in my jucie of a morning but it is great in smoothies. I make a banana and yoghurt smoothie for lunch and ad 2 sccops of the lupin8 and it takes me right through to the night meal. Last night I cooked tacos and put the lupin8 in the mince John usually eats 3 to four tacos but last night struggled through only two. We are both eating much much less now. if you can get hold of it go for it their website on the label is http://www.lupin8.com.au but as i said i buy from the local health food shop.
Will be using this sit a lot thanks everyone
Sally
sallyt

Postby winston25 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Been using Lupin8 for a couple of days now after seeing it in a store. I've added to my own homemade pizza dough, as well as using it in smoothies and pasta sauce... Haven't noticed that much difference yet, but definately have seen that when i've used the product in the morning, i didn't have the 4pm drop in energy that I normally do. Will report back when I have been using for a little longer.

Website seems to have some useful information tho.
winston25

Postby Ben Bijsterbosch » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:57 pm

It is a lot easier to buy this Lupin8 powder in WA. You can get it at the YouCanBakeIt store in Centrepoint Shopping Centre in Midland.
Ben Bijsterbosch

Postby bferbear » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:41 pm

lmao at all the first time posters coming on here to tell us how fantastic lupin8 is :lol: Call me cynical but does anyone else find this slightly suspicious :mrgreen:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfrtWWa/]
[/url]
bferbear

Postby bernard » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:26 am

Yea think you might be a bit cynical. I came on here for help tying to find it (which I have now done with the help of others) Notice a lot are from WA where it has been available for a while. Anyway cynical or not I like it and it is working for me and appears others as well.
bernard

Next

Return to Ask the Mob