It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:13 am

Free Newsletter

LUPIN8

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: LUPIN8

Postby capital » Wed May 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Happyday
CAUGHT OUT you obviously work for lupin+forumula hahaha what a dumbat you used the same name on other sites that you were caught out on as well cannot think of something new to copy maybe you should go to china they are the masters of copying
capital

Postby Jisgone » Wed May 06, 2009 9:49 pm

you went to all the trouble of joining this site just to say that?
you have far too much time on your hands.
Jisgone

Postby johnso » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 pm

LUPIN8 has gluten in it. my wife had a terrible reaction. product said no added gluten.. what a 'crock'. beware the health claims on their package.. they'll say anything to sell you an expensive potion that just doesn't work.
johnso

Postby happyday » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Watch the accusations capital. Seems you have too much time on your hands (or a vested interest in Lupin8) surfing the internet looking for what people are writing in various forums.
happyday

Postby miranda*jane » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:55 pm

I've tried it and here's my honest opinion

When I first read about it I thought it sounded awesome. Basically eat what you want, so long as you add this stuff to it...no worried. 'Cept when I finally found it (after about a month of looking) paid the 25$ for it...it tasted crap. Made my food grainy, no matter what I put it with or how I prepared it. It felt like I'd added breadcrums to my food and had an aweful after taste. And worse...it didn't do anything.

Don't mean to sound rude, but don't waste your money...
. . . when the rich wage war . . . it's the poor who die . . .
miranda*jane

Postby johnso » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Good on you miranda for speaking truthfully. i think too many people buy products such as LUPIN8 and have a BAD experience and then never say anything!!

as I said earlier... Lupin8 tastes like cr_p and doesn't do a thing. you should also check out their website and read all the rubb_sh health claims they make. just another company trying to cash in on the weight loss market! as if a product like this alone is going to cure diabetes and save us all from putting on weight! it should be illegal for food companies to make such claims? if i knew who to complain to I would!

anyway... I hope you're like me and making sure you tell all your friends abt how awful LUPIN8 is! bye!
johnso

Previous

Return to Ask the Mob