It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Free Newsletter

SureSlim

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

SureSlim

Postby mommy_times2 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:18 am

Hello from Canada!

I am considering joining SureSlim Wellness, I have an information session booked for this afternoon, and I was wondering if anyone here has any information, good or bad, about the program.

Take Care,

Sandra G.
mommy_times2

Postby Mandie » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:42 am

Hi there, welcome to the forum :)

Good luck with SureSlim. I've never done it but I'm sure some people around the forum have!
Mandie

Postby grugwashere » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:32 am

welcome to the forum! I am also not sure about SureSlim good luck with it and let us know how you go :)
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby munchkin37 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi mommy_times2

Good luck with Sure Slim
I initially joined sureslim about 15 months ago and found it extremely successful. You name it and I've tried it and this is the only program that has been successful
This is probably not the easiest to stick to in the first few weeks as it is quite strict and you can not snack in between meals... In saying that I found you're allowed enough to keep you fullfilled and not hungry.
Drink lots of water... Stay motivated and you will succeed.
munchkin37

Postby seanyss » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:09 pm

I'm currently on Sure SLim at the moment, it's a great eating plan if your strict enough to stick with it! The weekly weigh ins are very helpful!

Good Luck!
seanyss

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKy6oil/]
[/url]
seanyss

Postby hel71 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Hi there,

I have tried sure slim and found it to be the hardest weight loss program i have done.

I found it hard to stick to the 5 hour breaks not even able to have a coffee with milk in between the 5hr breaks, no food in between thats the rule. were i like to have snacks

seeds.... seeds ... and more seeds i hated them, and you have to eat them, i felt hungry and grumpy all the time.

Look it just didnt suit me at all but i know other people that been on the program and they have done very well on it.

I wish you all the best on the program,
hel71

Postby senoritanita » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:36 pm

hello,

i've been on sure slim for about 4 months now & have lost around 23 kg. I think its probably only easy if you don't have to change your habits that much, as if you are used to drinking coffee with milk or eating small meals often then its hard to get used to 3 meals a day and no snacks.

For me it's been the easiest thing i've ever done, & I wish I had started earlier. Still have a long way to go though!

Good luck, let us know what you think! :)
senoritanita

Return to Ask the Mob