It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:28 am

Free Newsletter

Please Help.

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Please Help.

Postby serendipity » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:29 pm

I was a constant grazer, eating whenever and whatever. No set time for any meal apart from breakfast which consisted of 2 slices of toast, a glass of milk and either a banana or bunch of grapes, and constant snaking on a mixture of junk and healthy food but more so junk as in chips, jelly beans, salted peanuts, dips and crackers :oops: I have started a new eating regime as of sunday night just gone. I visited the calorie king website and designed a meal plan for the week. Really easy to follow and scrumptious. My dilema is around 3pm each day since Monday, i have felt nauseous and headachy. I force myself to eat my nightly meal and the nausea fades. In the morning i'm a-ok as if nothing was wrong.
I only drink water throughout the day, have done so for years! I walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes each day late morning. Before breakfast i do approx. 45 minutes of farm chores. That is my routine exercise. House cleaning and walking around the place happens throughout the day but i dont count that as major exercise for me.
Is there a reason why im feeling nauseous and headachy around 3pm? Has anyone else had similar symptoms when starting a new eating plan? How can i ease the pain?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. If i have left anything out please ask.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wliAkne/]
[/url]
serendipity

Postby Mandie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:36 pm

How often are you eating now that you are on your meal plan? Maybe you need to have a 3pm snack of some fruit or something?
Mandie

Postby serendipity » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:02 pm

3 main meals and im meant to have a mid morning snack and late arvo one. I've been omitting the mid morn one and have the arvo one about 2pmish. Snacks consist of air popped popcorn, a couple of crackers with cheese, fruit, nuts, yoghurt or pretzels.
[/url]
serendipity

Postby Mandie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:03 pm

how many calories are you eating per day?

i'm not sure what the problem is.. could be a number of things i guess.. if it keeps happening though, i would recommend seeing your GP - they would be able to do a couple of blood tests and see if they can find out what is wrong
Mandie

Postby serendipity » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:14 pm

According to calorie king 1,920cals

each day i been under that by around 200cals.

I will seek medical advice if it continues over the weekend thank you.
[/url]
serendipity

Return to Ask the Mob