It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:38 am

Free Newsletter

Help please

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Help please

Postby Huza08 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:06 am

Hi everyone.
im 16 male 6'3 and im 18 stone.i play alot of sports including football and rugby.i am also good with the girls haha.its just i dont have any self confidence in myself because i have a large bum.i really need to lose weight.i dont eat chocolate or sweets,just savory snacks such as crisps etc... i am going on holidays in 6 weeks and want to lose a good amount of weight before i go away.i bought clothes recently and they dont fit but i bought them because i want to lose weight.please i really need a diet plan that will make me lose abou 20 pounds or more in 6 weeks.please help me
Huza
Huza08

Re: Help please

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:20 pm

If you're after an easy and free diet plan I highly recommend Calorie King (http://www.calorieking.com.au). When you sign up for your free account you enter your current weight and height, your target weight and your daily activity levels. It then works out how many calories you should be eating per day. You can either follow their diet plans or enter your own foods to work out their nutritional content. Since it's Australian it has a lot of the local foods that you can't find on overseas calorie counting sites. Many people here swear by Calorie King and I've found it unbelievably helpful in my weight loss journey.

Good luck!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Huza08 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:45 pm

thanks but i live in ireland.do u know any diets that will make me lose 20 pounds in 6 weeks?
Huza08

Postby wicked76 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Huza08 wrote:Hi everyone.
im 16 male 6'3 and im 18 stone.i play alot of sports including football and rugby.i am also good with the girls haha.its just i dont have any self confidence in myself because i have a large bum.i really need to lose weight.i dont eat chocolate or sweets,just savory snacks such as crisps etc... i am going on holidays in 6 weeks and want to lose a good amount of weight before i go away.i bought clothes recently and they dont fit but i bought them because i want to lose weight.please i really need a diet plan that will make me lose abou 20 pounds or more in 6 weeks.please help me
Huza

sori cant help you but when u find 1 let me know to!!
wicked76

Return to Ask the Mob