It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:22 pm

Free Newsletter

Malibu Pilaties Chair

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Malibu Pilaties Chair

Postby ashill » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:51 pm

I've got about a week to go before I'm a new mum & am thinking about what I can easily do at home inside to keep fit and lose the baby weight afterwards, while baby is sleeping.
A recient piece of home gym equipment that I saw was the Malibu Pilaties Chair, it's not a cheep piece of work out equipment and I'm wondering if anyone has used this and what sort of sucess, if any, that you have seen using it... is it worth the $$$?

Re: Malibu Pilaties Chair

Postby SarahC » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:37 pm

I saw it advertised on TV and thought it looked alright! I don't have one myself though. What about ebay to see if you can get it cheaper?

Re: Malibu Pilaties Chair

Postby ashill » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:20 pm

I've had a look for cheaper chairs but they all seem to be in America and end up going for around $50 or so less than a new one, so I reckon if I bought one from Ebay it would end up costing more than the saved $50 to get it posted over!!

With most of the TV exercise equipment you can get a cheap version that just doesn't have the Name/Brand on it but this one doesn't seem to have a cheap version either.

I have used other TV exercise equipment that are supposed to spot target the so called "problem" areas and they do work to a certain extent but you always get to that problem spot that just isn't gonna budge with out turning into to a gym junky and attempting to become a female incredible hulk look-a-like... I guess I just don't want to spend the $$$ unless I know it will actually work well enough!

Return to Ask the Mob