It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:17 am

Free Newsletter

Xndo?

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Xndo?

Postby Lush Gal » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Anyone tried it ... ?
Lush Gal

Re: Xndo?

Postby Lush Gal » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:19 am

Shameless bump :P

I actually started this today. Seems to be similar to other shake / meal replacement programmes but you actually get real food as well (2-3 carb serves, 1 fruit serve, 3 dairy serves and of course your protein serve with dinner). Plus they have a tablet (herbal) you can use up to three times a week if you are going out and want to have a bit of alcohol / carbs (it apparently helkps to block your body's absorption of the fat / carbs).

Today I will have:

BREAKFAST (ALREADY DONE) ....
1 x Xndo shake
1 x slice of grain toast (no butter smear of marmite)
1 x cup weak tea with skim milk and splenda

LUNCH
1 x cheese and salad lavish wrap (salad = unlimited veg from free list plus 1/2 avocado)
1 x Xndo shake

SNACK
Apple or organge (yet to decide)

DINNER (NOT DECIDED FOR SURE BUT THINKING ....)
2 x small grilled chevap (skin free) sausages
1/2 cup mashed potato
Pile of steamed unlimited veg (cauliflower, broci, beans, zuchini)
Small amount of Greens Gravy (this was allowed on Tony Ferguson as it is low carb)

Plus 2L of vwater throughout the day.

Wish me luck!!!
Lush Gal

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:41 am

Good luck! Let us know how you get on. I've seen ads for this weight loss program but I don't know anyone else who has tried it.

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:30 pm

definitely interested to hear how you go with the xndo program. i don't know anyone who's tried it either! it's cool that you can eat real food as well - i think that's the hardest thing about most shake plans (even if you only have them for 2 meals a day)
sassi

Postby Lush Gal » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:11 am

Well day one down and day two started. Gotta say I ate so much yesterday I kept thinking that it can't be right and referring back to the booklet!

I also had my first hypnotherapy session yesterday (to help with my lack of will power when it comes to food & booze) and it was really interesting. My friend had drive-thru for breakie and I just said no, which is a first for me!!

So far today I have done a one hour walk, and had the following for breakie:

30g museli w/ 125ml of skim milk
1 x Xndo shake

The rest of the day entails a big bowl of leftover "free" (ie unlimited) steamed veg with a bit of low carb Greens gravy and some lite philly. Plus of course another shake and some strawberries as my fruit serve.

Dinner will be grilled chicken stuffed with low fat cheese and light ham with a mega garden salad including avocado and pine nuts (you can have a small handful of nuts each day) with some roasted sweet potato.

For snacks - I must get myself some low fat yoghurt as you can have up to 3 serves of dairy. I'm also going to make up a "free" vegie curry to freeze as you can have brown rice as one of your 2-3 cqarb serves so I'm envisioning vegie curry over brown rice with a carton of low fat natural yoghurt - YUM!
Lush Gal

Postby jilliansmyhero » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:44 pm

hows everything going? sounds like u get more to eat.
jilliansmyhero

Return to Ask the Mob