It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Free Newsletter

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby SammyTurtle » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 am

The last 4 days i have been eating Lowan's fruit and nut muselie for breakfast as i have pledged not to eat any bread for a week (doing really well too). I am starting to get heartburn, is it from something in the muselie? I was getting the same feeling when i was regularly eating bread (wholemeal or grain) but if i stopped for a day or 2 then it would be ok.
It's not giving me major grief but it is annoying, any insight would be appreciated.

Re: Heartburn?

Postby SarahC » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 am

Could it be gluten intolerance? I'm not sure if that's one of the symptoms of it or not... :?

Re: Heartburn?

Postby marshal » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:02 pm

It seems you are an acute hearburn patient. Well, what actions you are taking currently are appreciable. But you need to see a doctor. This is because your condition can be improved provided you take heartburn medicines.
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. ~World Health Organization
Read reviews on famous weight loss products like wu-yi tea, proactol and hoodia gordonii plus.

Return to Ask the Mob