It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Body Measurements?

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Body Measurements?

Postby SammyTurtle » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:06 pm

I recorded my measurements on Monday and again last night as hubby wanted visual proof that my measurements were correct. My waist has dropped 4cms and thighs have dropped 5cms. Could this be right? I've never done this before so am a little confuzzled about it all :?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJXoZ59/]

SammyTurtle

Re: Body Measurements?

Postby whit3tig3y » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Everyone loses weight in different places at different amounts. When I started losing weight, I immediately started losing weight from my face first of all. Its up to your body where it wants to shed it first, if it says it wants more off the theighs than the waist at first, let it :) If you want to lose weight in specific area's or want to even it up a bit, try doing exercises that work out the stomach and upper body more than legs maybe?
SW: 139.3kg - 01/01/2012
CW: 136.8kg - 08/01/2012
Goal: 60kg

whit3tig3y

Postby Strawberry » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:33 pm

2 lose that many cms over night doesn't sound right.
did u take the measurements 1st time round & your husband 2nd time? If so did you take them from the same place? This could explain it.
Strawberry

Postby SammyTurtle » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:24 pm

I took both measurements myself, Monday and last night (thurs). Both in the same place. I thought it was odd and i have gone over it in my mind so many times to see if i did anything different with the measuring tape and i come up with nothing. The only thing i haven't done is re-measured, i'm waiting until Monday when it's official weigh in day.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJXoZ59/]

SammyTurtle

Return to Ask the Mob