It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby counrikke » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:39 am

Hey all, I know there are mixed feelings about duromine on this forum. I'm looking for opinions.

I'm planning to start duromine in the next few days. The idea is that it will give me a kick-off much like others have discovered and then I'd be able to maintain it. This will of course be mixed with healthy eating and regular exercising.

What is your opinion on it? Did it help you?

Re: Duromine?

Postby counrikke » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:17 pm

anyone? just I'm going to the doctors today, if you know anything feel free to put your word in

Postby Bekky » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:46 pm

I have tried Duromine and I will try it again, I just find that it turned me into a bit of an emotional nut case.

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:39 pm

opps, just found your question, sorry, um, did it help...hmmm, well, it helped with suppressing my appetite which is what it is meant to do which is the up side however, this has to be considered with the downside. As with many other things in life, there are no simple answers and things seem to be "trade-offs". Suppressing the appetite helps obviously to assist weight loss, and Duromine therefore is an attractive option especially when there are large amounts of weight to lose. If however, you don't make permanent changes to your eating, exercise and lifestyle, the weight loss won't be permanent (as in my case!). I didn't stay on Duromine for long - the side effects were too much for me. I was only able to sleep a few hours a night, I felt agitated and cranky a lot and it didn't do a great deal for my personal relationships! It is also very expensive.

If you do decide to give it a go - I hope it helps.

Good luck with your weight loss goals.

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg

Postby gracie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:30 am

Client wrote:I have never heard of Duromine, to tell you the truth and I don't know any good reviews about it. But I have read on the another forum about ]. It is a an appetite suppressor and they tell it effective. I want ot try it but maybe someone of you already have?

Same shite different name :roll:

Postby felcy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:20 pm

I tried Duromine on 2004 for 2 months. never feel hungry and don't feel sleepy. I lost total 20 kg. :) Then I stopped because I achieved the figure I want.
Afterwards,I regain because my appetite come back and I did not exercise. 1 year after stopping, I return to my initial weight. :(
Just sharing my experience.

Return to Ask the Mob