It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:57 am

Free Newsletter

Multivitamins / Vitamins etc

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Multivitamins / Vitamins etc

Postby court » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi guys -
been on jenny craig for around 4 months (i think??) and have decided that i will stop taking their supplement (made by blackmores anyways but just an upsell for them so they can charge $4 a week)...it isnt the money though i would just prefer have a jar at my desk so i dont forget to take it!
Anyways anyone on any that they can recommend? Done any research? I used to take NaturesWay, i believe they are a good brand...

Thoughts? :roll:
court

Re: Multivitamins / Vitamins etc

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:01 pm

I like Berocca, but that's because my diet lacks B12 and it's a good B group vitamin supplement.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby court » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Yeah I have some berooca at home.. sometimes I cant think of stomaching that early in the morning. My mum has one every morning but someone once told me it is bad? No idea why or who I heard it from but i remember someone telling me that I should tell me mum to stop drinking it every morning.. hmmm any idea?
court

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

I've heard that same advice. I think it's because the recommended maximum dose is one per day and you should never have more than one, but the message has been misheard and warped as it passes from person to person.

It's definitely safe to take one each day according to the manufacturer's web site and according to the instructions on the box.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby starr22 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Hey Court, Swisse womens multi's are pretty good. I think that they are one of the strongest around. They retail for around $25-$30 and thats for 60 tabs(2 months supply). :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby longy » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:23 pm

I've been taking WYLD for about a month now and whether it's those or the lack of crap in my diet, something is working! I don't know if I'd necessarily go with the same brand again, as I think there are a lot with the same formulas...I was thinking next time I would get the one that supports the McGraths foundations (Blackmores?)

I really do think they've made a difference, it's taken a few weeks, but something's working!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMpdEJU/]
[/url]
longy

Return to Ask the Mob