It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:08 am

Free Newsletter

eating on calorie king meal plans...

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

eating on calorie king meal plans...

Postby sarahm » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 pm

hi everyone. well i know lots of members here swear by the calorie king approach..so after wrestling with my 2+ month plateau have bitten the bullet and am using my calorie plan on the site. HOWEVER am now finding it hard to eat Enough calories and nutrients...did anyone else struggle with this at first? so hard to wrap my brain around Increasing calories( and exercise) to lose weight--break plateau!! esp. after months of a 1100-1200 calorie daily limit.( self imposed). any advice or pointers on how to get over this mind-set would be greatly appreciated..it all feels a bit weird! please respond! :)
sarahm

Re: eating on calorie king meal plans...

Postby Czarina » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:45 am

I also found it hard to eat so much, after having the stupid mindset that you have to starve yourself to lose weight. What I did was focus on calories first, then once I had that down I started tracking my macronutrients.

If you having trouble eating enough calories, boost your intake with some calorie-dense healthy foods, such as; nuts, seeds, avocado, dried fruit, olive oil. Dairy is also another good option, a really lovely higher calorie yoghurt feels like such a yummy treat!

Good luck! :D
Czarina

Re: eating on calorie king meal plans...

Postby sarahm » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm

thanks czarina...well have listened to the wisdom,applied it for afew weeks..a hey presto! it works-in betweeny weigh in/measure reveals a 3kg loss and 6 cms from boobs, 4cms from waist!!! :shock: am eating 1500-1600 calories a day-yum! exercising 4-5hrs weekly. "fat be gone!"
sarahm

Return to Ask the Mob