It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:17 am

Free Newsletter

Hypnotherapist in Melbourne?

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Hypnotherapist in Melbourne?

Postby JacquiB » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Hi all - time for an update
Things are going well for the weight loss which is nice! (Breathes a sigh of relief)
My clothes are fitting really nicely now and I am feeling much better about myself
I am still exercising consistantly and to date I am really happy
Fingers crossed I am weighing in on Friday (I have a rule I will only weigh myself once a month)
JacquiB

Postby JacquiB » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Ok so finally an update from me. I have lost 8kgs! I reached this weight 4 weeks ago but wanted to make sure I kept it off for four weeks before posting my result. I am really happy, I am back into my regular clothes and am exercising regularly. Still mostly brisk walking but I have also stepped it up to some running. The biggest difference has been the reduction in portion size. I feel the hypnotherapy worked. It wasnt that hard to reduce my portion sizes because I just stopped thinking about food all the time. Its been a good result. Any questions feel free to shoot them to me :D
JacquiB

Postby geri » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:13 pm

I have booked into see this lady - I need some motivation to get my tail moving......hope it goes ok....I am a bit scared actually - any way will keep people updated
geri

Postby geogg » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:31 pm

I have no idea what the hypnotherapist is like listed in this post but I went to one in america about 3 years ago when I was struggling to get motivated for ANYTHING let alone exercise and it really worked well for me. Mine helped me get a new job and get back into exercise. It took 6 sessions but I do not regret the money I spent at the time. I havent needed one since so I cant recommend anyone here
geogg

Postby JacquiB » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm

go for it Geri!
JacquiB

Postby JacquiB » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Its been a while since I posted on here. I wanted to wait a few months because I was worried about the weight loss maintainence and the last thing I wanted was to post on here that I had gained all the weight I have lost! That would be aweful. But the good news is I havent gained back the weight I have lost. I am two dress sizes smaller than I was when I started. I exercise consistently, 4-5 times a week mostly walking but also some weights. I have been eating healthy too. My partner has lost weight too because he eats what I do. I also have more energy for my baby. Sooooo i think the out come is really good!
JacquiB

Postby angelajones » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:17 pm

I have booked in for some sessions around exercise and motivation. I am someone who stops starts stops starts....you can tell by my posts in another section about running . I get focused then loose it. Anyway after reading about the other sucess on this topic I am going to give it a try. I will try to remember to update here to let you know what my results are like.
angelajones

Postby angelajones » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:28 am

I have had two appointments now for running. Not to learn to run but about my attitude.I have been running more and feeling more motivated which has been great. I would say the main difference is now if I miss a few days for a work trip or conference interstate I get straight back into it. Before I would have used that as a great excuse to fall out of routine. and the most important thing......because I REALLY am running more my jeans fit better
angelajones

Postby brendan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:40 am

Another option is listening to recordings of hypnotherapists - I found one by Paul Kenna, relative to weight loss, and it was brilliant. The session is about 20 minutes and you come away from it motivated and invigorated. You could probably google it, and get a number of recordings listed.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan