It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Free Newsletter

Green Coffee 800 for appetite supression

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Green Coffee 800 for appetite supression

Postby Tyger » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi all,

I have a friend who ordered a few packs of this and gave me some sachets to try. I haven't had any as yet, but I'm curious to know whether anyone has tried this product by Leptin Pharmaceuticals, and if it was effective in suppressing appetite.

There are some ridiculous claims on the web where users are claiming they lost weight without "doing anything differently", ie. no exercise and eating whatever they wanted. I call bull!! I am not stupid enough to be expecting some miracle dust that will make weight vanish while I sit on my ass eating like a pig.

However since I have some freebies, I'm curious to know if anyone has had success with suppressing their appetite with the Green Coffee 800 (which is what it really is at the end of the day - an appetite suppressant.) I have a bit of an overactive appetite, which makes it difficult for me to stay in my calorie range on days I don't exercise. I have to deal with that niggling "I'm hungry" feeling all the time and I haven't grown to enjoy it yet. If this product takes the edge off then I might give it a go.
Tyger

Re: Green Coffee 800 for appetite supression

Postby Tyger » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 pm

So nobody had any insight on this but I thought I'd post my experience with it...

I can't say it supresses appetite cos I'm still just as hungry as always. However I've noticed a correlation between my weight dropping when I'm drinking it, and then gaining slightly again when I'm not. Chalk it up to coincidence, or maybe a diuretic in the drink to decrease water weight... but it's doing SOMETHING, that's for sure.

It's not sustainable though as you have to keep buying it and taking it. So not sure I'll really bother purchasing any.
Tyger

Postby jennywilliamson » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

Does Green Coffee have anything to do with Green Tea?

Just curious.

:D
jennywilliamson

Postby Tyger » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 am

Nope, it is a product name as far as I'm aware, and is not related to green tea. Although the benefits of green tea are well known and I love that too - drinking some right now in fact :mrgreen:
Tyger

Postby Sarah4345 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Green Coffee Advert removed Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.
Sarah4345

Postby Sanov22 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 pm

I used it for a few months once. I dropped 9kg but I was exercising much more and eating much less, I don't think any of the weight loss could be directly attributed to the green coffee at all. I did find it suppressed my appetite though. However there were 2 side effects which would make me not want to use it again - the first and worst, it gave me cavities. After 3 months of using it I had to get 3 fillings, I don't think the timing was a coincidence (I go to the dentist every 6 months and was all clear 3 months before I started the green coffee). Secondly, this only happened a couple of times but still... There were instances where I was just soooooo thirsty no matter how much water I drank. The first time it happened I guzzled like 2.5L of water and was still incredibly uncomfortable from thirst, I didn't want to drink any more bc obviously something wasn't right. The second time wasn't as strong but yeah... There's some sort of chemical crap in this product, I think. I wouldn't use it again.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Return to Ask the Mob