It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Free Newsletter

Sweet Tooth

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Sweet Tooth

Postby ElleK » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:17 am

Hi Guys !! :)
Just wondering if anyone has some great ideas about how to manage a sweet tooth during weightloss ?!?1
Any great products out there that can be eaten ??
Looking forward to your help !!
Thanks Elle :)

Re: Sweet Tooth

Postby cailea » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi Elle,

I tend to buy weight watchers ice cream (berry mudslide) or bake well tarts. They both come in around 125 cal.

Once a week, I go out to dinner and always have cake. It is my higher calorie day and dampens the sweet tooth :)

Re: Sweet Tooth

Postby Metalcharm » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 pm

When I first started on my diet I treated it like giving up smoking. I didn't let anything pass my lips that was in the naughty category! It really put a damper on my sweet tooth and made it easier to wean myself off it.
I was the type that just couldn't have one piece of chocolate. As nice as 125calorie ww ice ream is I'd have to have two serves of it. So I just cut it out altogether.
Now, six months + after I CAN have just a little piece of chocolate. I've really 'cured' my sweet tooth and while I do still love the sweetness I don't want much of it.

i used to have cocopops for breakfast every morning. (and I wonder how I got to so fat? lmao) One morning a couple months in I was in a realy rush and thought I'd just have a small plate to get me going for the day and I hated it. It was sickly sweet and I just didn't enjoy it at all.

Return to Ask the Mob