It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Free Newsletter

Fat Burning System...?

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Fat Burning System...?

Postby manda » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been going to the gym quite regularly over the past month doing circuit reps that an instructor set-up for me. I've also been watching my diet quite closely but I haven't lost any weight at all :( so I'm looking at other alternatives.

Anyways, I saw this item [product name removed] on sale recently and bought it. It's meant to be a 'Fat Burning System' but there isn't much about it online. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if anyone has any thoughts on whether I should start taking them or not? It's FDA approved so I don't think its a sham or anything like that..
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Product name removed. Please refer to forum rules.
manda

Re: Metabolica - Fat Burning System...?

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 pm

FDA approval doesn't mean much for non-prescribed items. It just means that the product won't poison you. It doesn't mean that it works.

Anything that sounds too good to be true usually is. The best fat burning systems are exercise and healthy food. Anything more medicinally powerful than that needs to be prescribed by health care professionals. My advice would be to save your money.
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Ask the Mob