It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Free Newsletter

opti fast vs celebrity slim

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

opti fast vs celebrity slim

Postby michael1 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm

hey guys i gained weight this week so i thought i might try something new has anybody tried any of these shakes i dont care if they taste bad just if they work also will they slow down my metabolism when i get of them will i gain weight even if im eating healthy just wondering if there worth it i need something to spark some motivation :D

Re: opti fast vs celebrity slim

Postby PTchrystle » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Before I write my comment, keep in mind I've lost 50kgs... but I'm also a little biased on these shake diets ;)

They both seem similar, obviously one has the fun bright package and is all about having famous folk doing it.

The downside on any shake diet is that your body is being tricked into thinking liquid is food, it doesn't have to do much of it's normal functions. The diets are so hard to stay on and your body and mind rarely learn how to eat healthy.

I always wanted to eat food, and I also wanted to stay slim for the rest of my life. So I went for a different route. Find some people you know who have actually done this and still keep their weight off.

I personally don't know anyone who has...yet.

My mum and sister tired them, with no success. I find most of my clients come from people who have tried these, but decide they need to lose weight and keep it off... as a personal trainer and weight loss coach I find them tough to see in the market (kinda messing with peoples minds on how to lose weight)

So its all up to what you think will be right for you, your weight loss and your goals. Or do you think you'd rather eat whole foods all day, and be able to find a better balance.

Both options take self control, and hard work.... ;) Good Luck!

Keep in mind (I'm already kinda against them, but feel free to pm me for more info or to ask questions)
Chrystle Elise Wellburn
From Size 18 - Size 8 (50kgs lost)

Return to Ask the Mob