It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:14 am

Free Newsletter

Eating healthy with duromine??

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Eating healthy with duromine??

Postby Kell10 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:22 am

Hi,
I was just hoping to get some advice as I have started on duromine yesterday
Everything is going fine so far I had alot of energy yesterday morning then felt really weak
By time the afternoon arrived but I then noticed that was because I have had nothing to eat once I ate I was fine again. And today I feel normal.
All of my cravings have gone I don't even feel hungry at all I have to force myself
To eat, I normally don't have either breakfast or lunch but I seem to fell better eating
Both while on these tablets,
I used to love my chocolate but not anymore, and I used to have coke eveyday
It's like some people need coffee well I needed coke and I have not felt like coke since starting and I fell so much better already and it's only been 2 days,
Anyway what I wanted to know is if anyone has any opinions as to what healthy
Foods I could eat as I am and always have been fussy and I can not stand veggies
Or salad, I even try to make mysel eat them but then I just vomit it up, (sorry be gross) lol and they seem to be the most healthy things you can eat on a diet and
Doesn't leave me with much of healthy foods!! so If anyone has any suggestions that
Would be great!!!
THANK YOU
Kell10

Re: Eating healthy with duromine??

Postby CronicBadger » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 pm

I suggest you bite the bullet and learn to like your veggies! Scientific studies show that a high intake of vegetables has a positive effect on health, and is associated with significant reduction of risk for cancer, heart disease and diabetes.

Weight-loss does not go hand-in-hand with an unhealthy, unbalanced diet.

If you really can't stomach vegetables then your only avenue may be to use vitamin supplements.

Just a though: it's possible you have an allergy to something in plant material, or perhaps have IBS high in the digestive tract which is reacting to fibre. It might be an idea to see your doctor about it.
CronicBadger

Return to Ask the Mob