It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:14 am

Free Newsletter

Lost weight and now I want to eat!!!

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Lost weight and now I want to eat!!!

Postby jenna0011 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:26 am

Hi I've recently lost about 3 - 4 kg being very strict about only eating between 1000 to 1200 calories a day. My issue now though is I still want to lose another 2 - 3 kg but I'm having trouble being more strict with my calorie intake and I'm finding it very difficult to eat 1200 max calories a day. This happens everytime I eat really well for a while and after a few weeks it's like my will power just disappears, I'm never actually hungry but perish.

PLEASE HELP
jenna0011

Re: Lost weight and now I want to eat!!!

Postby admin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi Jenna

We have published some diet plans on our website which were all developed by nutritionists.

They suggest a calorie intake of 1800 to 2000 per day so may be your intake is not enough.

Where did you find your guidelines for only 1000 per day? This seems to be a little on the light side.

ALso what are you actually eating? Maybe if you document your food for 1 week it might help to see if anyone can adivse you.

If you give us a little more info on what you currently weigh and your height we can make some suggestions.

Good luck

Sharrelle from the weightloss.com.au team
admin
Site Admin

Postby jenna0011 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Hi,

thanks, I know a 1000 is a little low so I really only ever eat that much when I've had a few days of where I have been eating particularly bad.
I just got 1200 from some online research and from Michelle Bridges cook book as well, I eat a fairly balanced diet except I generally don't eat dinner (I never really feel like a proper meal at the end of the day) instead I just snack I also know that I don't get very much protein.

On an average day/week I'll have weetbix or special K in the morning, fruit and cheese and crackers or sushi for lunch and sometimes noodles or just snacks for dinner - I don't really have a snack during the day but if I do it will either be fruit, yoghurt or chocolate ( :? ).

I weigh 53kg and I'm 156cm tall.

Thanks
jenna0011

Postby Metalcharm » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:27 pm

I always think when people read lower calorie intakes that they might not understand that it could be a nett amount. Eat 2000 calories and exercise 800 puts you at 1200 nett for the day. Perhaps that is what they meant the figure to be?

If you aren't eating enough then your body will hold on to its stores of fat instead of getting rid of them.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Return to Ask the Mob