It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 am

Free Newsletter

Needing a swift kick !!!

Got questions about weight loss? Ask the mob, they're sure to have the answers!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby bear » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:06 pm

hey there! Managed to print out assignment again, put it out of her reach this time!
Bio is my fave science!!! I liked the human body stuff - interesting!!
Chemistry was fun but too many symbols you need to remember and as for Physics, I could never get the equations to work ( no good at maths!!)
2.5 hrs of volleyball, WOW!! how many games do you play? Do you play any other sports? I used to do Gymnastics and softball - they were awesome!! Then I got a parttime job at 15 and that was the end of that! :cry: I tried Softball again about 5 years ago and very badly sprained my ankle sliding into third. That was the end of that!! :cry:
I managed to lose 1 kg this week :shock: . Quite happy with that so I managed to lose 0.5kg that I put on the week before and another 0.5kg!! I'm only 1.2 kg away from goal!! :D
How did you go??

Postby Schteve » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:02 am

The 2.5 hours of volleyball is training, not games. We had the first game of the season tonight (games are an hour) 4 of my players are out injured though, so it is a tough start to the season. :( I play soccer and tennis as well, but only casual/social with friends and family. I don't think I've played softball since primary school... Haha, I'm not a big fan of bat and ball sports.

Some days this week I've gone really well. Others I've slacked off a bit. Lost about 0.5-1kg, and on the days of eating junk I've tried to limit how much other stuff I eat to keep the calories down. I'm doing a good job of still drinking only water though, which I'm pleased with. :) No soft drink for 3 weeks now.

Postby bear » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:30 am

Congrats on drinking water!! :D
I love my cappucinos and diet coke!! :D
I need the caffiene to function to chase after 4 kids!! :lol:
Welldone on monitoring your calorie intake! I allow 1 day or 2 or 3 or4 ( depends if I can stop :lol: ) days a week to be a little naughty!! Yesterday was the day!! I think I blew the whole week eatting S%#$!! There was chocolate, chips, spring rolls, cheese, chocolate muffins, the list goes on and on and on!! I guess if your going to blow the diet you may as well do it right!! :lol: :oops:
As I always say Tomorrow is a new day!! :D

Return to Ask the Mob