It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Free Newsletter

POSITIVE WEIGHT LOSS AFFIRMATION COMPETITION - JAN/FEB 2008

Enter one of our Weightloss Forum Competitions for fun and great prizes!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby chubba momma » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:02 pm

"i can climb this moutain all the way to the top. But i will not do it all at once. Every moutain is not just a straight forward climb, i will climb it one step at a time, i will let go of the baggage i carry with me, when i feel i am ready to release it. I will hold within me the power to take just one more step, I will take time to rest my body when it needs to be rested, i will push it when it needs to be pushed. I will look above me and see how i am getting closer to my goals and just as importantly i will look back and see how far i have already come. I will make it to the top. I will stand tall and proud and i will mark the climb with the flag of achievemnt and i will sing from the top of that mountain and dance for the pure joy i feel as i reach that summit, reach that goal and know that no matter how many times that mountain seemed so high and so out of reach, I held strong and i held on .And i can say, I did it, i did it!!!!!!""
To sum up my thoughts there, no matter how hard it seems to reach the top, to reach our goals we need to just hold on, keep on taking one step at a time and we will get there, We will reach it the top if we just keep on going.
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Kareyn » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:32 am

'I am the me that I know I can be'

The me that I want to be is already inside me, hiding behind the body of someone I don't know. I say this to myself all the time and gradually she is coming to out.

The me I know I can be is strong, determined, in control, sexy, exciting and not afraid of the future.

I am woman hear me roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"How simple is it to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it isn't now!"

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnttvZ0/]
[/url]
Kareyn

Postby Kareyn » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:36 am

'Live each day as though it's your last'

I know that sounds depressing in some ways, but if we thought we only had one day to live, would we waste it on eating a chocolate bar or nibbling our way through the pantry. I would be out there, living each moment to the fullest, appreciating the beautiful sunrise, watching the waves on the beach, loving my friends and family with all that I had, loving myself for all the mistakes I had made and for all the good things I had done. Living the best life possible.
"How simple is it to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it isn't now!"

[/url]
Kareyn

Postby Kareyn » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:59 pm

I am really getting into this competition thing! I really want an Ipod :D .

Seriously I just typed this into something I put on another thread and thought it really is true.

'Small changes make the biggest difference'

The whole weightloss thing is very daunting but we all know that to make small changes and set small goals makes it all seem a lot more achievable and can mean the biggest changes in the long term.

[/url]
Kareyn

Postby christinehaenow » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:13 pm

every stride gets me closer to my goal
christinehaenow

Postby serendipity » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:34 am

I am creating perfect health and harmony with each kilo i lose.

I am feeling better emotionally and physically. I can do things without puffing and panting. My mood swings are less volatile. I can see and feel the changes for the better!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wliAkne/]
[/url]
serendipity

Postby slimmindown » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 pm

there is no excuse big enough, to stop me from exercising today, to be alive tomorrow
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:13 pm

I was listening to one of my favourite songs on the mp3 today and this line just stuck out in my head whilst I was walking !

I got my fist, I got my plan, I got survivalism

I love it ! It's so true though ...

I got my fist - Im ready for this fight & journey
I got my plan - Got my plan of action to tackle this journey head on
I got survivalism - Im going to do this, I am going to survive this journey and be a better person for it.

Come to think of it, that can be used for anything not just weightloss. Quite simple in theory that can be interpreted in many different ways :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby oostevens » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:37 pm

thats awesome
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:39 pm

GoddessInside wrote:I was listening to one of my favourite songs on the mp3 today and this line just stuck out in my head whilst I was walking !

I got my fist, I got my plan, I got survivalism

I love it ! It's so true though ...

I got my fist - Im ready for this fight & journey
I got my plan - Got my plan of action to tackle this journey head on
I got survivalism - Im going to do this, I am going to survive this journey and be a better person for it.

Come to think of it, that can be used for anything not just weightloss. Quite simple in theory that can be interpreted in many different ways :D

Love it, Helen :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubba momma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:32 pm

" I dont have to be fat, i can be fit. The only difference between fat and fit is I and I deserve to be fit!" (unknown)

I tell myslef this over and over again when i get down in the dumps!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 pm

"we may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow in the way" Gloris Gaither

The way i inerpret this in regards to weightloss is, we will get there anyway we can, but we have to keep focused on what it is we are doing and why we are doing it, and when it seems it is getting hard we must just carry on and look to teh bright side of it all :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:16 pm

"there are no shortcuts to any place worth going"beverly sills
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Concentrate on what you CAN do rather then what you can't

Too often we look at something and think "i cant do that". Well maybe you cant do that now, maybe you can't run a marathon.. yet. but maybe you can run a few hundred meteres whcih if you ask me is better then not doing it at all!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:24 pm

"courage doesnt always roar.. sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "i will try again tomorow" Ralph waldo emerson
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Competitions