I've based my hunt on my recent India trip, I found 18 out of 20 related to my trip.
1. a red reflection - function on my camera to do black & white with one feature colour which I set to red as that is the colour of her sari.
2. something triangular - you can see a triangle in the swing & also the mountains in the background look triangular
3. a new beginning - this relates to number 15, its a new begining of shoes that haven't been abandoned
4. an outdoor statue - a statue at the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok
5. something broken - Well theres no drivers seat so guess its broken!! lol
6. a bus - our tour bus (the guide is bartering with the hawkers outside for us)
7. a picture of your own camera - Warwick is holding my camera
8. a set of screwdrivers - couldn't find anything in India so here is my computer screw drivers
9. fire alarm - couldn't find a fire alarm but here is a pic of a fire
10. a movie poster
11. a line with at least 4 people waiting - they're all waiting for tourists to hop on the elephants to take them up to Amber Fort
12. your favorite book - now this really is my favourite book & it just happens to be based in India! lol
13. keep out - guard outside a palace in Udaipur
14. the same object in 3 different colors - all I could think of
15. something abandoned - cute little shoes I found on the side of the road
16. 3 generations - grandmother & grandchildren & you can see the mother (in the green sari) waiting in the back ground. This was at a Bishnoi village near Rohet
17. something dangerous (please don’t take any risks) - Snake charmer & a cobra
18. the boy or girl next door - A little boy from the village near by
19. re-create your favorite movie scene with people or props - wheres wally! Or as we called it Wheres Warwick! He would often just join in other peoples photos to see if they noticed he was there!
20. a resolution - just bulldoze it!
Hope you liked it! Was fun putting it together!