It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:38 am

Free Newsletter

WEIGHTLOSS.COM.AU VISOR PHOTO AND TIP COMPETITION

Enter one of our Weightloss Forum Competitions for fun and great prizes!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:35 pm

thanks girls lol my hair looks like rat... you know what at the moment. its hard cos im trying to grow it long and sick of colouring it at the moment. thats my natural hair colour. wanna grow it long and my straightener has had it and i threw my hair dryer out thinking that it blew up but it turns out the power point did not the hair dryer :(
User avatar
kate_turner2000
 
Posts: 13910
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am
Location: Central Coast NSW

Postby electrongirl » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:48 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:thanks girls lol my hair looks like rat... you know what at the moment. its hard cos im trying to grow it long and sick of colouring it at the moment. thats my natural hair colour. wanna grow it long and my straightener has had it and i threw my hair dryer out thinking that it blew up but it turns out the power point did not the hair dryer :(


Your hairs gunna look pretty damn good soon I reckon!! :wink:
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
User avatar
electrongirl
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:31 am
Location: China Grove, NC USA

Postby KarinAnn » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:38 pm

Love the pic Kate!! I will have to do one tomorrow.
Image

**I can and WILL do this**
User avatar
KarinAnn
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 11:07 pm
Location: Sydney

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:28 am

electrongirl wrote:
kate_turner2000 wrote:thanks girls lol my hair looks like rat... you know what at the moment. its hard cos im trying to grow it long and sick of colouring it at the moment. thats my natural hair colour. wanna grow it long and my straightener has had it and i threw my hair dryer out thinking that it blew up but it turns out the power point did not the hair dryer :(


Your hairs gunna look pretty damn good soon I reckon!! :wink:


yes will post pics when it does look decent :) LOL

hey karin hurry up on those piccies hehe
User avatar
kate_turner2000
 
Posts: 13910
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am
Location: Central Coast NSW

Postby Chelle » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:01 pm

Richelle Celebritys Slim pack & drinking Vanilla shake for lunch :D

Image
Image
User avatar
Chelle
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:31 pm
Location: Raymond Terrace - Newcastle

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:49 pm

Your looking so slim Richelle. Photo looks great :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
Image
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
User avatar
tanya
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: Adelaide

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:52 pm

the photos look great :D

iS THERE going to be another competion of some kind soon?
***
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
User avatar
chubba momma
 
Posts: 674
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: North Queensland

Postby Chelle » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:24 am

Your looking so slim Richelle. Photo looks great


Why thankyou but my BMI state's that I'm over weight, I think becuase i'm 6 ft tall I dont show it as much, but I still have another 18+ to go till I get to my goal weight.
Image
User avatar
Chelle
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:31 pm
Location: Raymond Terrace - Newcastle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:42 am

chubba momma wrote:the photos look great :D

iS THERE going to be another competion of some kind soon?


umm its in the works with scott at the moment. if anyone has any ideas of what they would like to do for a competition send me a pm and we can gather them all up and see which one to do first! scott has told me that he can gather up some prizes and some funky shirts!
User avatar
kate_turner2000
 
Posts: 13910
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am
Location: Central Coast NSW

Postby tanya » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:47 am

Chelle wrote:
Your looking so slim Richelle. Photo looks great


Why thankyou but my BMI state's that I'm over weight, I think becuase i'm 6 ft tall I dont show it as much, but I still have another 18+ to go till I get to my goal weight.

18kg to go! i wouldnt have even guessed that. I guess you only know how you feel.but i think you look really good in that pic and you are holding those 18kg really well lol
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
Image
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
User avatar
tanya
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: Adelaide

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:58 pm

Kate- Your hair does NOT look like a rat! If it is a rat, its the most stylish rat Ive ever seen! ;) hehehe :lol:
Chelle- my god girl you look fab! *wolf whistles* :D I cant wait to be your size! I think we are about the same height?? (6 ft??)
Image
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
User avatar
Playboy_bunny
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:34 pm

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:05 pm

*sigh* wish i was 6 ft LOL
User avatar
kate_turner2000
 
Posts: 13910
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am
Location: Central Coast NSW

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:40 pm

LOL kate just5.8 for me would be great ... grrrr at 5.5
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
User avatar
hushpuppy
 
Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:36 pm
Location: tasmania

Postby Chelle » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:00 pm

Yes Gracie i'm 6ft tall, well if we are the same height than why dont you see it as a motivation to get down to that weight what you might look like as a goal with you starting WW soon I think it will help you out alot gracie.
Image
User avatar
Chelle
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:31 pm
Location: Raymond Terrace - Newcastle

Postby CrimsonThunder » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:47 pm

Congrats to all the winners! :)

Those shake things look really cool and I wish I came here more often and I would have entered.

How many servings do you get to a box? And how expensive are they in the shops?

Also, hope theres another competition soon! :)
- Stevo
User avatar
CrimsonThunder
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:22 pm
Location: South Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests