It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Free Newsletter

breasts

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

breasts

Postby oostevens » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:28 pm

hi, ok so i know there is no exercise to reduce breast size, but i was wondering, are there any that can help it to. I know that as u lose weight ur boobs shrink, but so far mine haven't, and i have lost like 6kgs. Should i be doing any certain exercises to tone that area?
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Re: breasts

Postby milkyway » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:40 pm

oostevens wrote:hi, ok so i know there is no exercise to reduce breast size, but i was wondering, are there any that can help it to. I know that as u lose weight ur boobs shrink, but so far mine haven't, and i have lost like 6kgs. Should i be doing any certain exercises to tone that area?

I thought I was alone! I've lost about 6kg too and I am still filling my double d cup and desperately hoping the next 6 kilos will result in my having to buy new bras...
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby matchbox » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:47 pm

i lost 20kg and my cup size has gone UP :shock: NO IDEA how that works. but it's not fair!! lol. i want them to go down :(
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby electrongirl » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:58 pm

I'm not holding out much hope for mine. I'm a 16E/F at the moment and when I was 65 kg I was still a 12DD.... :evil:
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Mandie » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:38 am

When I went from 140kg to 110kg, my cup size went from 18D to 16E.. up TWO cup sizes!!!

who knows what goes on in there!!
Mandie

Postby Misstoodles » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:10 am

The breast is just fat and tissue, so I'm fairly sure there isn't a whole lot you can do to stop them from sagging due to weight loss. I think it depends on whether or not your body wants to lose it from your breasts, and how large your breasts are.

I'm 17 and I've never had good boobs because I've gained weight and then lost weight, then gained weight and lost it again over the time, and my body likes to take the fat from my breasts and then pile it all back in when I gain weight, lol. I just plan on getting a breast reduction and lift when I've lost all the excess fat and have enough money for the surgery.

Some people are lucky and others aren't when it comes to this. I think you just have to weigh up which is more important to you.. thinner and healthier, or nicer looking breasts?

:)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFyKFbn/]
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby Cass101 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:33 am

Just a little hint: As a BRA size goes down so does the size of the CUP so if you were a 12B and lost weight and went into a 10 and you didn't lose any breast tissue you would most likely be a C cup! (and vice versa, go up a size and the cups get bigger so you'll need a smaller cup). I don't quite know why the cup sizes change as well but they do!
Start 99kg
Current 86.6kg
1st Goal 85
2nd " 75
3rd " 65
END 58 - 60kg!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6gNSIt/]
[/url]
Cass101

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:08 am

jen who is a member here is about to have a breast reduction. she has lost weight and her breasts stayed the same size.

you win some you lose some.
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:28 am

My boobs stayed about the same until I'd lost maye 15-20kg of my 35. I was an 18-DD/E and now as 12C I think (from memory, not about to take it off and look!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby oostevens » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:04 am

i have lost weight before, i mean it wasnt a huge amount, but my breasts reduced their size. I will not be having a breast reduction or a lift :) ever hehe it's kinda against what I believe. I mean if my breasts were causing me pain or trouble then maybe, but they aren't.

I am a D cup. I cannot wait to be a C cup, which i have been before.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby Sas » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:22 am

like everyone has said there isn't much you can do because breasts are mainly fat.

But just a remeinder to everyone to make sure they are wearing good quality bra's while exercising! This reduces the risk of getting sag in the breast. Berlei bra's a really good (I sounds like a sailsperson lol). They are tested rigorously at the Institute of sport so pick one that has the Institute's logo on it and you can be confident that it is a good bra for exercise :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby oostevens » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:44 am

mine is good :) cept i need a smaller one, cos i have shrunk, or the bra is stretched lol i dont know. I mean shrunk as in not my cup size :p

i don't know who makes mine :) but it is good :) support and comfort
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby tamlee » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:50 am

Your so right Sas! Im a horse riding instructor and it is unbelievable how many women I see that complain about sore breasts after a horse ride LOL poor things :(

My breast are shrinking, my hubby told me so LOL poor him! I was a B cup when I was younger and much thinner!

Before I started out on my healthier life style I was a D, the D's are a little to big now.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby oostevens » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:34 pm

I HATE D'S! HAHA the hubby doesnt care with mine, he is a legs man!!!

Mine don't hurt or anything, they just annoy me, cos last time they had of shrunk by now, but maybe in the next 5kgs they will start :) ah well at least i have some lol stupid genes
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:00 pm

ill definately be keeping an eye out for berlei next bra shop (which is coming up) the shape of my breasts are naturally tear drop shaped and it made breastfeeding quite a challenge! i would love a lift one day. i cant wear some types of bras like the cleavage ones because my breasts just fall out of them because of the shape.
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Exercise Talk