It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Free Newsletter

breasts

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby matchbox » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:20 pm

same kate! it's so depressing haha. my main problem is they're too big :shock: i tried one of those ultimate drop bra's the U ones, and OMG the thing wouldnt even stay up LOL so hopeless!!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Chelle » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:51 am

I've gone from a 20DD to a 12DD I never really lost any weight from my boob's until I started using weight's & the machines at the gym then work that area & also pushup's help as well.
Chelle

Postby oostevens » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:46 pm

well i got a new bra! and i am a 12D only just though. Cup size didnt go down but the broadness of my back etc did ha ha. Its hard when u got bigger boobs cos some of the nice tops that would normally fit a size 14 which is wat i am, dont cos they are not catered for boobs! Yay about the size 12 part though of my bra :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby tanya » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:21 pm

I hate bras. I can never find one that is really comfortable even after going to bras n things and spending $45 on a bra that was so not worth $45! Usually the first bit of weight i lose is the top of my chest and its always the first place i put weight back on to aswell..
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
tanya

Postby Lolly » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:29 pm

I know my boobs will shrink back down to a 12C when I lose all this excess weight - then I wont have the damn back aches.

Okies here is an explanation about bra sizes....

the number is your size around and the letter is the actual cup size BUT with each size around, the cup sizes vary accordingly

Sooooooooo if you are say an 18D, you will also fit a 20C or a 16DD.

Don't forget that different brands vary in sizes too :D
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby Lolly » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:30 pm

Oh I also forgot to mention, I have multiskilled boobs, I can tuck them into my socks :lol:
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby Bread-Monster » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:27 am

I'm quite jealous after reading this! I was a 12C cup 3 years ago, then I started losing weight and I went down to a 10B cup, and now I'm an A. Last year, I found that instead of actual breasts, I had pecs. I reckoned doing all those push ups may have done it. If you do enough, you develop your pectorals and the muscle will start eating away at the fat tissues. currently my chest is a weird shape, it's pretty flat at the top but really really hard, like there is no fat, then near the bottom I have tiny lumps for breasts. They're pretty perky, I think doing push ups may have also increased the connective tissue strength .

I didn't want to lose my boobs, but these exercises ate them away, so if you really want to you can follow my old routine. The good thing is, I didn't need to go to the gym. and it's flexible, you can do your own exercises to supplement this and it's time effective.

beginners:

This is for those who can't do full military push ups just yet. Do as many of the girly push ups as you can until you fatigue, half that number and that will be your reps.

During the week: (every single day)
3 sets of your own reps (on your knees), (When I started, I could only do 27 girly push ups so my reps were 14)
Weekends:
Walk 2 hours in the morning before breakfast. Don't do any push ups because you have to let your body rest. Go for a 20 minute jog in the evening before dinner

Test yourself after one week to see if you can do 1 military push up. If not, keep increasing your reps every week until you can do at least 8, then you move on to...

Intermediate

During the week:

6 sets of 8 push ups spread throughout the day. Do some light cardio in the mornings for 20 minutes followed by 2 sets. Do 2 sets before lunch, 2 sets before dinner.

Weekends:
walk 2 hours in the morning before breakfast. Light jog in the evenings for 30 minutes. again, no Push ups.

Keep doing this routine until you can do 15 military push ups per rep. Then onwards to...

Advance

During the Week:

Jog 4 or 5 times during the week before breakfast. Should be around 15 minutes. Make sure you sweat.

Do 3 sets of 15 military push ups some time during the day.

Jog 3/4 nights during the evenings before dinner. Do about 20-30 minutes and 10 minutes of interval training during your jog.

Weekends: I stopped doing the 2 hour walks in the mornings because there was nowhere to walk to. I started swimming before breakfast. Weekends are for cardios.

Keep doing the advance routine and increases the reps as you go. If you follow your diet, your exercise routine and keep doing the push ups, your boobs will most probably shrink and get perkier. I hope that helps! ^^
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby SarahC » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:37 am

Do push ups really eat away your boobs??? :? :shock:

Maybe that's what happened to mine hahahaha. I struggle to fit into an A cup, and can't wear any bras that aren't padded. You guys should see my underwear drawer..... it's filled with foam :lol: :lol:

Anyone want to lend me some boobs? Please?
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:42 am

SarahC wrote: You guys should see my underwear drawer..... it's filled with foam :lol: :lol:

oh sarah i had a coughing fit from laughing so much haha
kate_turner2000

Postby oostevens » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:19 am

i have been doing 2 sets of 10 gals pushups, but i might try military ones tonight (wats military, is that normal ones? or ones with legs apart).

um how many should i do? i am confused ha ha
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Chelle » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:29 pm

You can have my boob's anytime sarah lol
Chelle

Postby Mandie » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:45 pm

lol Sarah - you can have a bit off the right one, it's bigger :P
Mandie

Postby electrongirl » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:48 pm

PLEASE!! take some of mine!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:16 am

ooh ohh nikki Ill have some! My boobs are like orangutan boobs since breast feeding! hahahaha Throw them to me! Throw them to me! :lol:
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby SarahC » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:41 am

How generous, thank you :lol:
SarahC

PreviousNext

Return to Exercise Talk