It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Free Newsletter

HELP PLEASE!

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

HELP PLEASE!

Postby help6363 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:38 am

Hello!

After weight training I am always so hungry! Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

If so, any suggestions please.

Thanks

Have a great day

Cheers

Michelle :D
help6363

Postby Misstoodles » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:33 am

Your body is just craving more fuel after having worked your muscles rather hard. The best advice I could give you for the hunger is to eat more protein, as it reduces hunger pangs and is vital to building muscle after you have just damaged it from a weight training session. Also don't forget your complex carbohydrates :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFyKFbn/]
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby help6363 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:59 am

Misstoodles wrote:Your body is just craving more fuel after having worked your muscles rather hard. The best advice I could give you for the hunger is to eat more protein, as it reduces hunger pangs and is vital to building muscle after you have just damaged it from a weight training session. Also don't forget your complex carbohydrates :)

Thanks! :D Much appericated! :D
help6363

Postby Karnak » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:33 pm

Nah I'm the same - also after swimming too.

My solution is to eat soup and chicken. I have a small grilled chicken breast in the fridge and a big pot of brothy vegie soup that lives in the fridge. The soup is just broth and vegies so two bowls worth is like 100cal's and it helps with the filling up as does the chicken breast. Actually the initial plan was to slice up the chicken breast and put it into the soup - however the reality is that I eat the chicken breast with my fingers as I'm waiting for the soup to heat up.
Karnak

Postby help6363 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:43 pm

Karnak wrote:Nah I'm the same - also after swimming too.

My solution is to eat soup and chicken. I have a small grilled chicken breast in the fridge and a big pot of brothy vegie soup that lives in the fridge. The soup is just broth and vegies so two bowls worth is like 100cal's and it helps with the filling up as does the chicken breast. Actually the initial plan was to slice up the chicken breast and put it into the soup - however the reality is that I eat the chicken breast with my fingers as I'm waiting for the soup to heat up.

Thanks good idea :D

I will give it a go! :D
help6363

Return to Exercise Talk