I'm just getting back into exercise.
I've got two kids under 18 months... so I'm fairly limited in what I can do.
We have put a boxing bag up in our backyard. Tonight I did my first work out with it, and I feel great. But I was going along blind...
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a workout for me.
These are the things to consider:
- I'm working out alone (so no-one to hold boxing pads)
- I'll have around 1/2 hour
- I've got a fairly small yard, so I can't jog around it much... but I did do some mini sprints across the yard tonight.
- my main focus is weight loss... particularly on my stomach and arms. Legs are fairly muscular already.
This is the equipment I've got:
- boxing bag & gloves
- skip rope
- swiss ball
- two of those weighted balls - different weights (must find them)
- some dumbells somewhere... must find them too
Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.