I'm put off by the fact that I can't stay at the gym as long as I would like to because I have to go to work!!
- Being stuck on a treadmill next to someone who has really bad body odour, or worse, bad breath (some ppl come to the gym in the morning without brushing their teeth, then puff and pant with their mouths open, yuck!!!!)
- When the changerooms are filled with squealing children
- Filthy changerooms that never get cleaned (hair on floors, water everywhere, and the other day... cigarette butts!!)
- Channel V. It's the same songs over and over and over again
You would think a channel that does nothing but play music would have a little more variety!
- Triple J.... god it's awful.
- Music that's too loud, or not loud enough
- People that don't wipe up their sweat
- When the machine that you want gets taken, less than 1 minute before you're ready to use it (like I'm on the treadmill, planning to go onto the stepper, then when I have less than a minute to go on the treadmill, someone jumps on the stepper). It happens all the time and drives me insane!!
I could go on, but think that's enough lol. Mainly it's the boring, repetitive music that's getting me down at the moment..
But, I'd much rather put up with all those things than to not go at all