It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Free Newsletter

Tips from Gym Junkies Please!!

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Tips from Gym Junkies Please!!

Postby hippy_chick » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi all.

I would like some tips from gym junkies please! As joining a gym isn't feasable for me at the moment, I am devising my own machine-free gym program and would like some help and tips!

At the gym, I know they advise to work on one particular area per day. These are the kind of tips I'd like, plus any exericises for specific areas anyone can recommend?

I will be doing a little cardio in the form of treadmill in the meagre gym my office building has to offer, but I will be setting aside 1/2 our each morning before work for resistance exercises. I would like to focus on arms (in particular the nanna-hanger parts!), stomach, thighs and butt.

A little background info: I am living in London, where it is now windy and cold, which means I can't exericise outdoors - I am returning to Australia shortly, which is also why I asm not currently playing any sports or anything. That's why I'm creating my OWN gym of sorts!

Any help with tips would be great!
Slow & Steady Wins the Race!

I'm imformed, committed & consistant. I'm loving my body & working towards a sustainable body, the healthy way.

Persistance will set you free.
hippy_chick

Re: Tips from Gym Junkies Please!!

Postby Freddy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:19 am

Check out THIS website. I've been using it for improving my muscles for some months.
Freddy

Return to Exercise Talk