It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:17 am

Free Newsletter

Tingling in my knee after intense running...help!! pls read

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Tingling in my knee after intense running...help!! pls read

Postby MissMinx » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:17 pm

The last couple of weeks ive been pushing my running quite a bit..going for it! In the last two nights after my run Ive felt a tingling feeling in my right knee...like it tingles/tickles every 15 seconds!!! its sooo annoying and i found it hard to sleep with it constantly happening.

I finally slept and yesterday during the day it was fine! last night again I ran and after the first couple of kilometres again started to tingle...there is no pain.

I have no idea what it is and is ok today but I dont want it to keep happening every time I run now... what could this be? has anyone had this before???

MM
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Re: Tingling in my knee after intense running...help!! pls read

Postby Freddy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:26 pm

Maybe you're too tense? I've noticed the same thing happening while running, but with my arms. Thought I'd talk to a gym instructor about it, turns out my arms are too tense.
Freddy

Return to Exercise Talk