It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:01 am

Free Newsletter

Need review on my exercise routine.

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Need review on my exercise routine.

Postby iizman » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm new here and dont know where to post this but I need someone to please review my diet/exercise routine.

I have been going to the gym for about 2 weeks now. I do at least 1 hour of cardio (6 days a week) and 1 hour of fitness class (2-3times per week).

I am on a Admin Censored shake program, so I only eat a healthy balanced dinner that includes carbohydrates and protein (usually some rice, chicken and vegetables). During the day I snack on fruits and of course the I take the shakes as a meal replacement. Prior to joining a gym, I never work out. I was just on shakes and I lost about 1kg a week. But since I have been exercising, I have not lost anything!

Now, I havent noticed any difference in my inches as well as on the scales. Shouldnt I at least lose 1kg by the end of 2nd week gym?

How long will I get results? Even if my waistline drops 1inch I'd be pretty happy as a starter...

I'm female, weigh about 63kgs and only 155cm tall! I would like to lose 12 kilos.

Re: Need review on my exercise routine.

Postby onthedecrease » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Your not eating enough to sustain the amount of exercise your doing and that means you wont lose. Your trying to do 8-9hours of exercise on only 800 cals. I do anywhere from 9-12 every week and Im eating 1500cals and nearly 200grams of carbs and still dropping weight steadily. I really cant put forward calorie king enough. Hope you figure it out as I can understand how frustrating it would be to be paying for shakes and the gym membership and not getting anywhere.

Return to Exercise Talk