It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:29 am

Free Newsletter

jillian michaels 30 day shred

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

jillian michaels 30 day shred

Postby danielle83 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Ive just started the 30 day shred, ive read so many great reviews about it so i ordered the dvd and i love it so far!! Its great because the workouts are only 20 minutes, but they are hard!! Is anyone else doing this?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wYB1M85/]
[/url]
danielle83

Re: jillian michaels 30 day shred

Postby tassie girl » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi there

I have the dvd and book. I love the dvd. I have only done the workout a couple of times but not for the 30 days. How are you going with it? I would love to hear if doing the same exercise each day for 30 days works.

Cheers
tassie girl

Postby danielle83 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 am

Hey Im going great! I really love the dvd, I dont have the book though.. which book do you have? I want to get master your metabolism. I havent been on the scales for a few days but my clothes are fitting way better already and Ive only done the shred workout 5 out of 7 days! Im on duromine too so thats helping a lot with my diet. I love the shred, its over really quickly, thats what I like!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wYB1M85/]
[/url]
danielle83

Postby Mogget » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Just had my first run through of the DVD this morning... I have to modify it a bit as I have knee problems that do not like all the squats and lunges, but other than that it was fine... I found it a bit underwhelming really but for a quick workout it is good and easy to slip in if I am running late.
I never thought I would witness the destruction of a Universe whilst carrying a naked merchant banker...

Mogget

Return to Exercise Talk