It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:03 pm

Free Newsletter

tips to flatten my chest

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

tips to flatten my chest

Postby sonny1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi everyone my names Sonny. Im a 23 year old male 186 cm's and haver suffered with my weight for my whole life.
I once weighed in at almost 130kg's but dropped that weight down to 80kg's.
About a year ago the girl i was seeing was not happy with my weight and I dropped down to 70 and was looking very unhealthy.
I have recently put the weight back on to 83kg's, but I have lost alot of mass in my shoulders and the weight has been put onto my chest and also stomach. Im very unhappy with the way I look now.

Is there anyway I can put some mass on my shoulders and get a bit more width, while flattening my chest and dropping weight off my chest and stomach.

Thankyou if you can help
sonny1

Re: tips to flatten my chest

Postby geowilson20 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:27 pm

I think adding and increasing cardio will help you out greatly. It's probably just fat on top of the muscle that is being pushed outwards that needs to be trimmed up.I also adding in some deadlifts and squats, work on the bigger muscles will greatly increase lean muscle mass and help with the increase in testosterone in order to become leaner.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed
geowilson20

Postby Phat-Beth » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:17 pm

I think adding in some weights, particularly for the shoulders and hopefully the chest will follow suit. Muscles increase metabolism and burn fat, and so as you lose weight you'll reveal a much more fit physique. Weights don't burn off the weight right away, but you said that you were unhappy dropping too much weight anyway - maybe you should pay more attention to toning and shaping?

Beth
[
Phat-Beth

Postby Roxanne.Fitness » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 pm

A flat stomach comes with total body fitness. It takes time and effort, so we need hardwork and dedication if you aim for the perfect beach body or your just working to improve your fitness level. Try to access a gym and prepare a healthy and balanced diet on the table.
Roxanne.Fitness

Return to Exercise Talk