It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 am

Free Newsletter

step in to life

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

step in to life

Postby Summer23 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Hi All,

I am thinking about joining step into life as i am finding the gym boring...and not motivated to go. Does anyone know how much it costs??

Summer :D
Summer23

Re: step in to life

Postby Karnak » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:24 pm

I do Step into life and if you read my responses elsewhere you'll see just how much I love it.

Each Step into Life varies somewhat but it's around $17 a session for one session a week, $15 for 2 and $13 for three. Theres an encouragement to do more than one. My SIL gives me unlimited sessions for 3 or more so I generally do 4 or 5 a week - but as i said, each is different.

All them have free trial period though so try it out and see what you think.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy5Nvxw/]
[/url]
Karnak

Postby Summer23 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Thanks for the reply,

That doesnt sound too expensive, i pay around $65 a month for a gym membership...that im hardly using. Which SIL do you go to? I am moving to Mont Albert next week and i think my next door neighbour is a personal trainer...and works for SIL...but not 100% sure. Hopefully she does!!! :D :D

Summer :)
Summer23

Postby Karnak » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:24 pm

I go to Croydon one - but the one near you at Surrey Park (cnr of Canterbury and Elgar) looks good - my friend and I used to walk past them a couple of times a week and they look like they are having fun. Its a girl that runs that one. Theres an excellent one over at Tally Ho too if your more over that way - I have a couple of friends that do the Tally Ho one and they adore their trainer - but all of them are excellent.

Yeah - i know theoretically a gym could be a bit cheaper - but I've spent thousands on gym fees over the years and never gone. With SIL - even forgetting the weightloss (coz I really do think thats more about food control than exercise - not that exercise doesn't help) I've gone from not being able to run 5 metres to running the entire 14km Run for Kids and now training for a half marathon.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy5Nvxw/]
[/url]
Karnak

Return to Exercise Talk